Travel Agent Income Survey
Our annual travel agent survey provides TONS of amazing free data to the travel industry at large. Suppliers, agents, associations, hosts, consortia, DMCs, and DMOs all use data from our reports to better understand the travel advisor distribution channel. And we couldn't do it without the help of those of you that took the survey and our partners that pushed it out to their network. Thank you. ❤️
And if video is more your style, make sure to check out our presentation From Black Sheep to Industry Darlings: The Rise of the Hosted Advisor. It contains stats galore, including those from our first-ever hosted advisor longitudinal report.
Below are the reports we've been able to publish from the survey's income data. Don't forget to check out our fee reports to get a feel for whose charging, what for, how much, and more!
- The 2021 Travel Agent COVID Report
- The Hosted Travel Agent Income Report, 2021
- The Independent Travel Agent Income Report, 2021
- New Hosted Travel Agent Report, 2020
- Travel Agent Employee Income, 2020
- The Hosted Agent Longitudinal Report, 2020
- Who Is the 2020 Travel Agent?
- The Hosted Travel Agent Income Report, 2020
- The Independent Travel Agent Income Report, 2020
- Travel Agent Income Report, 2019
- Who Is the Hosted Agent in 2019?
- The New Hosted Travel Agent Income Report, 2019
- Travel Agent Income Report, 2018 [Free Infographic+ More]
- Which Travel Agent Specialties Generate the Most Income? (2018)
- Travel Agency Startup Costs and Earnings: What to Expect
- Who is the Hosted Agent in 2018?