Our annual travel agent survey provides TONS of amazing free data to the travel industry at large. Suppliers, agents, associations, hosts, consortia, DMCs, and DMOs all use data from our reports to better understand the travel advisor distribution channel. And we couldn't do it without the help of those of you that took the survey and our partners that pushed it out to their network. Thank you. ❤️
Before you start deep diving into our reports, we have a teaser from HAR's webinar, The Evolving Landscape of Travel Agent Fees, that offers great advice from travel pros on charging fees!
Don't forget to check out our income reports to get a feel for how much travel advisors (ICs, independently accredited, employees) make, what they're selling, and what factors affect their income!
Ready to launch into fee info? Wait no longer.
- Who's Charging Travel Agent Fees? A 2020 Demographic Report
- The 2020 Independent Travel Agent Fee Report
- The 2020 Hosted Travel Agent Fee Report
Additional Fee Resources:
- Taking the Plunge: A Travel Agent’s Guide to Charging Fees
- 3 Travel Agents Get Creative with Fee Structures
- How Seller of Travel Laws Impact Service Fees [+Free Service Fee Template]