Rich’s, also known as Rich Products Corporation, is a family-owned food company dedicated to inspiring possibilities. From cakes and icings to pizza, appetizers and specialty toppings, our products are used in homes, restaurants and bakeries around the world. Beyond great food, our customers also gain insights to help them stay competitive, no matter their size. Our portfolio includes creative solutions geared at helping food industry professionals compete in foodservice, retail, in-store bakery, deli, and prepared foods, among others. Working in 100 locations globally, with annual sales exceeding $4 billion, Rich’s is a global leader with a focus on everything that family makes possible. Rich’s®—Infinite Possibilities. One Family.
Dynamic, driven and enthusiastic individual with a passion for group travel, event planning and customer service. This is a full-time, hourly position working with high-profile clientele and company executives. Responsibilities include managing group travel and meeting planning. The candidate must possess a minimum of 1 years use of Sabre reservation system and verifiable work experience in a travel agency or event/meeting planning environment.
- Plan, manage and execute group travel and meeting planning for high-profile corporate clients.
- Use attention to detail, organizational skills and time management skills to multitask through planning several events at once.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and vendors.
- Negotiate and manage hotel, bus, air and other supplier contracts.
- Create and manage group customized itineraries and event registration websites as needed.
- Promptly answer calls and emails from clients who are requesting new group travel or changes to existing reservations.
- Book and issue both individual and group airline tickets through the use of Sabre, accurately and efficiently.
- Research complex travel rules and provide travel expertise and guidelines for each client.
- Research and promptly handle customer complaints.
- Occasional travel to events for onsite coordination.
- Attend occasional client/supplier events and training sessions.
- Minimum performance standards are considered a condition of employment.
- Minimum position performance and incentive goals are based on actual commissions collected.
- Minimum 2 years recent/active event planning or group travel experience.
- Must possess extensive travel knowledge and first-hand experience.
- Ability to convey exceptional customer service through all distribution channels (oral, written, electronic).
- Knowledge of event management software such as Cvent.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word and working knowledge of various technology platforms, booking concepts, other Microsoft Office tools, email and the like.
- Must demonstrate excellent attention to detail as well as problem-solving skills, initiative, resourcefulness and creativity.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work independently and in a team with direction from a manager.
Rich Products Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates (“Rich’s”), are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity, and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Rich’s. Please contact Rich’s Human Resources department at email@example.com if you need assistance completing this application or to otherwise participate in the application process.