We are looking for Disability Travel Coordinators to join our company, who are passionate about traveling. You will manage travel requirements made for medical tourism related services and package tours on behalf of our suppliers. The goal is to keep our clients satisfied and loyal for future services.
- Plan and coordinate transportation, accommodations, insurance and other travel services.
- Cooperate with clients to determine their needs and advise them appropriate destination, modes of transportations, travel dates, costs and accommodations.
- Provide relevant information, brochures and publications (guides, local customs, maps, regulations, events etc) to patients.
- Book transportation, make hotel reservations and collect payment/fees.
- Use promotional techniques and prepare promotional materials to sell medical itinerary tour packages.
- Deal with occurring medical travel problems, complaints or refunds.
- Attend Disability travel seminars to remain updated with disability tourism trends.
- Fluency in English; multilingualism is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills and patient awareness.
- Ability to interact, communicate and negotiate effectively.
- Sound knowledge of medical domestic and international travel trends.
- Degree preferred Business or relevant field.
- Personal experience will be considered an advantage.