Digital Marketing Coordinator
Requisition #: 275658
It is an exciting time to be part of the Delta family! Delta Vacations is a wholly owned subsidiary of Delta Air Lines and one of the largest providers of vacation packages in the United States. Through the hard work of Delta Vacations people, our company is 50 years strong and certified as a great place to work. At Delta Vacations we go above and beyond every day to make the most memorable vacation experiences possible!
Delta Vacations is seeking an enthusiastic marketing professional to support the execution and tracking of all digital marketing campaigns for Delta Vacations and associated brands insuring maximum awareness, lead generation and achievement of revenue goals.
1. Partner with Digital Manager, Marketing and cross channel functional teams to execute digital marketing initiatives across various online marketing channels to support business and revenue goals.
2. Facilitate the collection of creative assets/content from Marketing Services and other cross-channel partners to be used in marketing campaigns.
3. Support the alignment of all functional phases of the website regarding advertising, content and promotional initiatives to create a positive user experience.
4. Ensure the accuracy of marketing campaign submissions, implementation and quality assurance.
5. Help monitor the competitive environment through ongoing research and analysis of competitive digital marketing campaigns and key web messaging to bring forward recommendations to management.
6. Coordinate closely with IT resources, Delta teams and external agencies to continuously improve tracking of site performance and functionality.
7. Track and analyze the results of digital marketing campaigns and recommend the best marketing mix to optimize the online marketing budget.
8. Track, generate, analyze and distribute reports pertaining to the effectiveness of site performance and revenue performance to management.
9. Provide support to Marketing Communications team including, but not limited to special projects, scheduling and facilitating planning or recap meetings, and creating agendas and other documents.
10. Comply with all corporate and departmental policies/procedures and applicable governmental regulations.
11. Manage and maintain contracts with a variety of third party vendors.
12. Support management of SEM, SEO and other digital agency partners by attending meetings and delivering status updates.
13. Provide back-up support to the Email Marketing Manager with the creation and execution of agent and consumer emails
Bachelor's degree or equivalent from a four-year college or technical school; or equivalent work experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Relevant digital and interactive marketing experience in SEO (onsite, offsite and technical), SEM (PPC and Remarketing), website management, and content strategy and demand generation preferred
Knowledge of marketing, advertising and media methods preferred
Must possess strong analytical and reporting skills
Experience working with web tool sets (Google Analytics, Web Trends, etc.) for assessing and improving key tracking metrics and ROI preferred
Must possess a working knowledge of key industry metrics (CPC, CTR and Conversion Rate), variables (Quality Score) and optimization metrics (ROI, CPA, CPL, Impression Share, SOV)
Experience executing email marketing using SalesForce
Project management experience preferred
Strong PC skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Delta Vacations is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities.