Who We Are
We are one of the world’s largest independent exploration and production companies, based on proved reserves and production of liquids and natural gas. With operations and activities in 13 countries, we explore for, develop, and produce crude oil and natural gas globally. We are challenged with an important job to safely find and deliver energy to the world. Our employees are critical to our success, and with them we power civilization.
We’re grounded by our SPIRIT Values – safety, people, integrity, responsibility, innovation, and teamwork. These values position us to deliver strong performance in a dynamic business – but not at all costs. We believe it’s not just what we do – it’s how we do it – that sets us apart.
We strive to make a significant difference in the communities where we live and operate. We create an inclusive environment that values all voices and opinions. Together, the different backgrounds, experiences, ideas, and perspectives of our employees drive our success.
ConocoPhillips Travel is seeking a Corporate Travel Consultant responsible for arranging safe, efficient and cost-effective travel for Company employees. This will be a hybrid office/virtual position with core office days.
You may be eligible for the voluntary hybrid office work (HOW) program that is designed to provide employees with flexibility while maintaining the advantages of in-person engagement.
This job is open to location in Houston, TX, Midland, TX, or Bartlesville, OK.
Your Responsibilities May Include
- Providing current and comprehensive information to the traveler or traveler arranger on domestic and international routings and airfares in a timely and courteous manner to deliver high quality airline, car and hotel reservation services
- Maintaining the highest degree of proficiency in the use of Sabre to ensure high accuracy and productivity levels
- Working in an organized manner, utilizing established procedures to meet or exceed predetermined performance and productivity standards while adhering to ConocoPhillips policies and procedures
- Able to work under pressure, with a sense of urgency while maintaining a professional rapport, multi-tasking and the ability to prioritize and adapt to change quickly and efficiently
- Maintain current and accurate knowledge of all global travel-related issues to ensure provision of advice regarding airline routings, cost effective fare alternatives, foreign currencies, passport/visa requirements, specific ConocoPhillips security requirements, preferred vendors, etc
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States as a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as a permanent resident, refugee or asylee
- 3+ years of experience utilizing Sabre Global Distribution Systems (GDS), in corporate travel reservations
- 3+ years of experience with ticket pricing, fare rules, exchanges, and refunds
- Advanced knowledge of corporate, leisure, or airline reservations
- Intermediate proficiency with MS O365 applications: Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint, and Teams
- 3+ years of experience with immigration and visa requirements
- Ability to handle detailed work within constant deadlines and time constraints including incoming calls, chats and emails
- Excellent verbal and written skills and the judgment to choose the most effective method of communications. The right candidate will retain a passion for excellence in a customer service call center setting with strong telephone skills
- Works well in a close team environment and thrives on providing high quality service and support with excellent customer focus at all levels of our work force
- Takes ownership of actions and follows through on commitments by holding others accountable and upholding a strong regard of ethics
- Listens actively and invites dialogue for shared understanding, then influences and acts to drive performance and achieve results
- Builds positive relationships based on trust and seeks collaboration across organizational boundaries to achieve goals
To be considered for this position you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature on or before the requisition closing date of May 30, 2023.
Candidates for this U.S. position must be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee, asylee or temporary resident under 8 U.S.C. 1160(a) or 1255(a) (1). Individuals with temporary visas such as A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, L, M, NATO, O, P, Q, R or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization in the United States now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
ConocoPhillips is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally protected status.
Individual Contributor/Staff Level
PROPERTY TAX AND EMPLOYEE SERVICES
Line of Business
May 17, 2023, 8:17:44 AM