Posted Date: Jan 10, 2023
Employment Type: Full Time
Brinks Texas License #C00550
The Brink’s name is a promise to respect the trust we’ve earned in over 150 years in business. Every employee honors that promise by offering the highest levels of service and support to our customers. We take pride in our work, and we share a passion about our future. Learn why so many people have made the choice to join our team – and stay here.
Brink’s is a Global premier provider of armored car transportation, currency and coin processing, ATM servicing and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities.
At Brink’s we believe that diverse teams drive success, and as such we foster an inclusive culture that values people with diverse backgrounds, ideas and perspectives. We build a sense of belonging so all employees feel respected, safe and valued, and we provide equal opportunity to participate and grow.
The Brinks Company is looking for an experienced Travel Coordinator with strong Sabre skills to support Brink’s Global Travel (BGT) in managing employee and guest travel reservations.
The position requires a knowledgeable travel agent with recent and relevant GDS experience.
The ideal candidate will possess a thorough knowledge and recent work experience with Concur Travel administration, and the ability to provide frontline technical support to all users as needed. Experience with meetings management is a plus as this position will provide additional support to internal groups for meeting, events, and conference travel.
This position can be filled in Dallas, TX, or Richmond, VA.
- Act as the primary day-to-day contact for all internal travel requests for Guest and Non-Profiled travelers for North America
- Book travel reservations for airline, car rental and hotel, as directed within the Brink’s Global Travel Policy
- Coordinate, without limitation, pre-payment for direct bill on car rental, and virtual card payment for hotel as requested
- Assist travelers with flight changes, delays, cancellations, refunds and accommodations on travel disruptions as needed
- Assist Global and NORAM Travel Managers with meeting, event, and conference hotel sourcing, contracting, and room block coordination including processing payments, post-meeting auditing, and closeout
- Participate in organizations Duty of Care monitoring and tactical event management
Skills & Experience
- 5+ Years corporate travel and Sabre GDS experience Sabre
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to bring projects to completion
- Self-motivated, determined, and able to work under own initiative and think outside the box
- Ability to balance multiple tasks and effectively prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to learn and become proficient in multiple processes and procedures
- Collaborative style with strong interpersonal skills
- High level of diplomacy and tact, ensuring confidentiality of information when required
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with an emphasis on clear, concise and effective emails
- Strong computer skills, including Sabre, Excel, Microsoft Word, Outlook, Office 365 and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of customer service tracking platforms such as ServiceNow
- Working knowledge of agency tools such as Scripts, Manic Point and back-office accounting systems like Agresso, and TRAMS
Brink’s is the global leader in security and logistics services, trusted by banks, financial institutions and businesses in both public and private sectors. We deliver the currency of the world to businesses in our communities. We do it because we’re needed. We do it because we’re trusted and valued. We do it because it makes us proud. Brink’s Proud.
Thank you for considering applying for a job at Brink’s U.S. To be considered for this position, you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature.
Upon completion of the application process, you will receive an email confirming that we have received your application. We will review all candidates and notify you of your status should we deem you fit for a job. Thank you again for your interest in a career at Brink’s U.S. For more information about future career opportunities, join our talent network, Like our Facebook page or Follow us on Twitter.
Brink’s is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or history or any other characteristic protected by law. Brink’s is also committed to providing a drug free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.