Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. As Executive Travel Consultants, we deliver outstanding service and support to the Apple executive team and their assistants. We are recognized as the specialists on all travel related inquiries and reservation needs. Problem solving and extraordinary people skills will be your norm so that you can assure confidence to your customers and their travelers. Adaptable and flexible by nature, we prize ourselves on composer and collectiveness as we balance the diverse needs of your customers in the midst of constant change. With our customer service brilliance and empathetic nature, we will provide unparalleled travel advice and support each and every day.
- Passion for excellence proven ability to deliver an outstanding customer experience.
- Ability to consistently deliver great customer experiences – no matter what the situation.
- Exceptional people skills and the ability to build strong relationships.
- Strong and precise communication skills that can clearly articulate the Apple vision through voice and written interaction.
- Constant positivity and calm in all situations, with the utmost professional approach.
As an Executive Travel Consultant, you are the specialist on travel knowledge for Apple’s executive team. We are required to create an outstanding experience when building domestic and complex global travel arrangements; providing high touch concierge level service, which may include leisure and personal services, upgrades, reconfirmation of accommodations and ground transportation prior to travel. In this role, the ability to handle multi-cultural and sometimes multi-lingual clientele is a must. You will operate with complete discretion within the boundaries of the well-defined policy. You will know how to exceed the Apple standards in delivering an over-the-top customer service, especially through your telephone etiquette. Having pride in representing a company such as Apple, you will be expected to exemplify that in all your interactions with a VIP Traveler, travel customers, the travel manager and our global organization. All the while, you will maintain a favorable working relationship with all other company employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate.
- Five years experience as an executive level travel agent.
- Industry knowledge and reservation skills in order to create domestic and multi-segment, multi-destination international itineraries for VIP clients.
- Excellent customer service skills required.
- Knowledge of charter aircraft operations is preferred.
- You’ll need to be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs. Pre-scheduled 24/7 on call availability will be required.
- Proficiency in SABRE or Turbo SABRE.
- Mac platform experience preferred.