Anthony Travel, the leading sports travel company, is looking for an experienced Travel Consultant to be a part of a challenging, fast-paced and exciting work environment! This position is based on campus at The Ohio State University.
- Arrange all aspects of athletic team travel including group air, hotel block, and charter bus.
- Arrange all aspects of individual athletic travel including GDS air, hotel, and car.
- Provide emergency and after-hours service to athletics.
- Obtain travel approvals and provide trip planners.
- Must be able to come to work promptly and regularly.
- Must be able to take direction, be professional and work with the client in the same office.
- Must be able to work under the stress of and meet ticketing deadlines.
- Prefer knowledge of Sabre or similar GDS.
- Knowledge of general office PC-based programs, including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong judgment and decision-making skills.
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal.
- Group booking experience and knowledge.
- Car and hotel booking experience.