Corporate Sabre Travel Agent (Day Shift) REMOTE
AAA Club Alliance
AAA Club Alliance is seeking Corporate Travel Agents to join our dynamic Corporate Travel Team! This is a work from home position and the incumbent would be responsible for fulfilling domestic travel related requests for airline, hotel, and car rentals to result in the lowest cost for booked itinerary and maximum commission claimed. The incumbent in this position must be knowledgeable in domestic faring and provides exceptional customer service through the communication of travel related information.
- This is a work from home position; however, candidates must live within our territory.
Work Hours: All hours are listed in EST (Eastern Standard Time)
- Monday-Friday 9:30AM-6:00PM or 10:30AM-7:00PM
Why join AAA?
To The Qualified Candidate, We Offer
AAA is a great place to work. We provide a stable working environment with challenging and exciting career opportunities.
- A competitive starting hourly rate depending upon experience.
- Comprehensive benefit package including, but not limited to: Nearly 4 weeks of Paid Time Off during the first year, 401(k) plan with a company match up to 7%, Health, Dental, Vision, Prescription & Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, and a complimentary AAA Premier Membership just to name a few of our offerings
- Eligible for bonus program
The Primary Functions Of The Corporate Travel Agent
- Book domestic reservations for air travel, hotel and car rentals, following up when necessary to complete the reservation. May handle group reservations.
- May respond to requests for domestic and international price quotations utilizing automated system(s) for international itineraries; queues to rate desk when appropriate.
- Promote the acceptance of fares, rates, and suppliers that match the client’s travel program policies and negotiated contracts. Apply discount programs appropriately.
- Move market share for AAA preferred suppliers/vendors as applicable.
- Maintain and promote professional and courteous client relations by managing a prompt and accurate response to telephone and email communications.
- Remain informed of all airline rules and regulations and current affairs. Communicate information to clients accurately and appropriately.
- Achieve individual and contractual service level goals related to telephone, quality, and productivity.
- Maintain client profiles, ensuring specials requests and reward program information such as frequent flyer / driver / hotel stay are included.
- May build airline reservation system profiles for use with a specific group of travelers.
- Monitor, sort and work global distribution systems (GDS) queues daily to maintain quality control.
- Ensure optimum customer service through effective use of phone systems and positive telephone service techniques.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 4+ year’s active Travel Consultant experience in the past 6 years.
- 1+ year’s international experience preferred.
- Must have Corporate Travel experience and current experience with Sabre GDS.
AAA Club Alliance (ACA) is an equal opportunity employer.
Our Investment In Diversity, Equity, And Inclusion
At ACA, we are committed to cultivating a welcoming and inclusive workplace of team members with diverse backgrounds and experiences to enable us to meet our goals and support our values while serving our Members and customers. We strive to attract and retain candidates with a passion for their work and we encourage all qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, gender, identity, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical ability or national origin, to apply.