Position at InsureMyTrip
- Provide sales and service to our customers via incoming calls. There is no cold calling.
- Ask questions to determine the best plan for the customer’s needs.
- Update changes to existing orders.
- Maintain updated knowledge on products, services and procedures.
- Maintain communication with management team regarding suggestions for improvement that will have a positive impact on the work environment or the customer experience.
- Work to develop new skills and grow with the organization!
- Experience in customer service and an interest in helping people
- Excellent communication and grammar skills and the ability to converse with a diverse customer base
- Ability to work evenings (until 7PM Eastern Time) and weekend days (other days and shifts available with seniority)
- Strong PC and keyboarding skills, and internet familiarity
- Ability to pass a comprehensive background check
- Ability to effectively assist customers through multiple methods of communication including via telephone, email and live chat
- Possess strong multi-tasking and problem-solving skills
- A good sense of humor and ability to have fun while working in a professional environment
We provide a competitive compensation package that includes:
- Generous paid time off (PTO): 12 paid company holidays plus 15 PTO days to be used at your discretion.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with 6% company match.
- Health, dental and vision insurance plans are available.
- Company paid long-term disability and life insurance.
- Opportunities for advancement in a successful and growing organization.
- Flexible work schedules and a great work/life balance.
- Work remotely, or dress in casual attire and work in a comfortable office with free parking.
InsureMyTrip is an equal opportunity employer.