TCS World Travel
TCS World Travel has hosted guests on adventures of a lifetime for over 30 years. We have developed and operated over 300 expeditions to more than 200 destinations. Our all-inclusive journeys deliver unparalleled and meaningful experiences in unique destinations around the globe. TCS operates luxury jet tours under its own brand as well as for strategic partners, including Four Seasons as well as custom, bespoke travel experiences. Our expertise has led us to be the most-awarded jet expedition company in the world, winning accolades over multiple years in the Travel + Leisure World’s Best Awards, AFAR travelers’ Choice Awards, Conde Nast Traveller Readers’ Choice Awards and Departures Legend Awards among others.
We are looking to hire a Travel Consultant to join TCS World Travel. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of establishing relationships across the high-end luxury travel space to achieve strategic goals. The Travel Consultant role is for a highly productive, self-motivated, results-driven individual. This person is responsible for actively selling luxury private jet programs (priced between $150K - $170K per person) and develops premier, personalized travel experiences to high net worth individuals via phone, email, and in-person communications. It is essential in this role to meet or exceed all assigned revenue goals. This person will be responsible for leading prospective clients through the entire sales cycle from inbound lead to booking the trip, and responsible for maintaining the post-booking relationship. This role will be effective at developing positive relationships with qualified clients via phone and email communication and crafting a strong and ongoing relationship via outbound calling, as well as will be adept at accurately maintaining client contact information in Salesforce.
Travel Opportunities: Exciting travel opportunities both domestically and/or internationally to attend expedition departures.
What you will be doing:
- Learn about and stay updated on all TCS and TCS partner products offered for sale
- Answer inbound phone calls and emails from prospective clients
- Create customized itineraries combining guest requests and insights and recommendations on their trip
- Conduct outbound communication (phone and email) to prospective clients
- Qualify and proactively follow-up with prospective clients to ensure they progress through sales cycle
- Sell preferred vendor travel insurance for both products
- Accurately maintain and update real-time client contact information in Salesforce
- Accurately forecast sales opportunities in Salesforce
- Monitor client issues, feedback, deadlines, and deliverables and ensure client issues are handled effectively and quickly, raising to Director of Sales when needed
- Provide Sales & BD team regular updates on what’s working well, what challenges exist, and proposed plan to address them
- Work closely with other departments, including the marketing team, operations team, and guest services team
- Participate in weekly 1:1 meeting with Director of Sales
- Assist with travel agent trainings via webinars and in-person and attend ongoing training sessions
- Knowledge of all company Health & Safety standards and execution of applicable responsibilities is outlined in the company Safety Management System (SMS).
What we are looking for:
- Requires 5+ years of relationship-based phone selling experience to high net worth individuals. Experience selling travel products and services
- Proven track record to use relationship-based skills to close sales within a target audience
- In-depth understanding of the sales process and demonstrated ability to deliver results
- Superior planning, interpersonal, and prioritization skills
- Experience establishing sales goals, managing them, evaluating results and putting into place plans for improvement and optimization
- Excellent verbal and written social skills (professional and articulate)
- Active listener and ability to develop positive relationships
- Technology-savvy -- proficient in using Salesforce and MS Office. Must have experience in effectively using Salesforce (or other CRM) to input all client data as needed
- Strong relationship skills; ability to work well with colleagues
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures calmly and professionally
We believe people are happier and perform best when they are able to be their true self, and that diverse teams deliver better results.
Together we will cultivate a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment, where everyone can flourish. We are committed to driving change through increasing awareness of, and counteracting, unconscious bias; building an inclusive culture, and embracing diversity in all its dimensions.
TCS World Travel is an equal opportunity employer.
We look forward to hearing from you!