Employer is seeking Travel Sales and Support Agents to join our team. As a Travel Sales and Support Agent, you will have the opportunity to sell our products to Travel Advisors and provide excellent service support to incoming calls. You will play a key role in driving sales, meeting performance goals, and ensuring customer satisfaction. This is a remote position that offers competitive pay and benefits. Join us and be part of our award-winning team!
- Take inbound calls from Travel Advisors and provide professional sales techniques to make reservations and enhance the guest's experience.
- Navigate a fast-paced Contact Center environment and communicate with guests, Travel Advisors, and internal colleagues regarding cruise vacation reservations.
- Evaluate callers' needs, respond to questions and requests, and provide excellent customer service with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Utilize multiple systems and resources to assist with creating and servicing bookings, as well as answering questions.
- Consistently deliver on commitments to external and internal customers, meet department performance metrics, and achieve monthly Key Performance Indicators.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1 year of experience in sales and customer service roles.
- Experience in a high-volume call center is preferred.
- Knowledge of the travel and hospitality industry is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Proficiency in computer business applications and reservations systems.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multitasking and work under pressure.
- Self-motivated, coachable, and logical thinker.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- This is a fully remote position available only for candidates residing in the United States.
- Bonus opportunities available based on sales performance.
- Cruise and travel privileges for you and your family.
- Health benefits, 401(k), and employee stock purchase plan.
- Training and professional development opportunities.
- Tuition and professional certification reimbursement.
- Rewards and incentives for meeting goals.
- Base hourly range: $17.00 plus sales-driven bonuses.
- Work schedules include at least 1 weekend work day per week, between 6AM to 7PM PST.
- Paid training provided remotely for approximately 5 weeks.
- Residential internet must meet specific requirements.
- Equal opportunity employer.
Talentify helps candidates around the world to discover and stay focused on the jobs they want until they can complete a full application in the hiring company career page/ATS.