Title: Travel Consultants
Type of Hire: Direct Hire
Pay Range: $20-$23/hour depending on travel experience and specifically GDS systems
- Can earn up to $450 monthly (incentives)
- Shift differentials for late hours and weekends can be offered
Time Zone: EST, all shifts/schedules will be EST
Training & Post Training Location: Remote (work from home)
Training Schedule: 9am-6pm, Monday through Friday (EST) Two-Three weeks
Post- Training Schedules Available
- They also offer 4/10 hour schedules if they are available
- Must be available at least one weekend day every month
Equipment Type/Process: Shipped
- Participates and completes on-line and classroom training for complex domestic exchanges, international fare components and reservations, basic international exchanges, and technology.
- Utilizes intermediate training curriculum to and book reservations for clients.
- Effectively communicates reservation details and fare rules to clients.
- Identifies and promotes preferred vendors.
- Meets intermediate agent transaction and accuracy goals.
- Able to assist in resolving basic client issues.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school education or equivalent. Some college preferred
- Corporate travel consultant experience required.
- Basic knowledge of world geography.
- Knowledge of GDS system required (Worldspan required).
- Call center experience preferred.
- Computer and technical skills required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional customer service and teamwork skills.
- Medical (PPO) and Dental – low-cost associate coverage
- Generous Personal Time Off – 15 days in the first year
- Life Insurance – basic and optional
- Short-Term Disability
- 401(k) – with generous match
- Charity Time off