Req ID: 58
Job Title: Travel Coordinator
Location: Jacksonville, FL, US 32221
Job Type: Full-Time
Education: High School Diploma / GED
Security Clearance Required: None
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Possesses a good understanding of travel requirements; preferably with the governments Joint Travel Regulations (JTR).
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
- Must be able to manage time effectively and exercise good judgement in decision-making.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Must be able to obtain a security clearance when required by the contract.
Education and Experience
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Associate degree preferred.
- Three (3) years travel coordinator experience required.
- Experience with coordinating travel for a government contractor highly preferred.
We are equal opportunity/affirmative action employers, committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under state or local law.