As a Corporate Travel Advisor in FROSCH (CTJ), you will be responsible for managing the travel reservations of clients from their initial request to completion. This will include arranging all elements of business travel such as coordinating airline, hotel, car rental, and other travel needs for clients within corporate accounts while utilizing Sabre.
- Arranging all elements of business travel from initial request to completion for corporate account clients and preparing and distributing clients’ travel documents
- Providing best-in-class customer service that exceeds clients’ expectations and projecting a positive attitude with high energy, diplomacy, and creativity in work strategies
- Developing relationships with clients to improve their overall service level and working with a team to ensure worldwide coverage for clients
- Participating in operational projects, trainings, and functions as appointed by your manager or team lead
- Utilizing Global Distribution Systems (GDS) Sabre or Apollo to arrange appropriate segments of travel including car, hotel, air, and rail
- Communicating operating standards, protocols, and core values to suppliers and clients appointed to specific arrangements
- Utilizing proprietary and authorized vendor technologies to manage client profiles, documents, policies, unused ticket management, compliance, and savings documentation
Required Qualifications, Capabilities, And Skills
- 3 years of recent experience as a Corporate Travel Consultant/Agent or 3 years within an equivalent position is required
- 3 years of full functional use with Global Distribution Systems (GDS) such as Sabre is required
- Ability to use GDS to execute seat assignments and upgrades, and create and send itineraries, ticketing, exchanges, refunds, queue sorting, MCOs, Amtrak tickets, and Phase IVs is required
- Extensive expertise of domestic and international airports and cities, as well as their inherent logistics as it relates to business/corporate travel is required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams, etc.)
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
Preferred Qualifications, Capabilities, And Skills
- Being able to pivot quickly
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America’s households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law.In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
We offer a competitive total rewards package including base salary determined based on the role, experience, skill set, and location. For those in eligible roles, discretionary incentive compensation which may be awarded in recognition of individual achievements and contributions. We also offer a range of benefits and programs to meet employee needs, based on eligibility. These benefits include comprehensive health care coverage, on-site health and wellness centers, a retirement savings plan, backup childcare, tuition reimbursement, mental health support, financial coaching and more. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided during the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
About The Team
FROSCH is Chase's best-in-class travel business, delivering exceptional customer service, industry-leading expertise, and meaningful travel experiences to our clients. For more than 45 years, FROSCH has been a travel company of choice, building a client-centered service model and employee-focused workforce. Now, as a part of the Chase family, FROSCH is expanding its network to deliver global travel management and luxury travel planning to even more people — all in service of Chase's core mission to help customers make the most of their money.
For both our employees and businesses, we are driving success in a diverse culture with a commitment to creating an environment where everyone belongs. Positions within FROSCH provide numerous opportunities for meaningful growth in a firm dedicated to inclusivity, development, mobility, and career advancement. We are hiring best-in-class talent who are passionate, entrepreneurial, and want to work in a globally diverse organization with a strong team culture. New team members will be part of an exciting transformation as we build competitive strategies, leverage new and innovative technologies, and create industry-leading teams.