FROSCH has several excellent opportunities for experienced individuals with stellar customer service skills and Sabre expertise to join our corporate team as a Travel Advisor II - Corporate Travel Advisor. This is a remote position.
As a Travel Advisor II - Corporate Travel Advisor, you will be responsible for managing the travel reservations of clients from their initial request to completion. This will include arranging all elements of business travel such as coordinating airline, hotel, car rental, and other travel needs for clients within corporate accounts while utilizing Sabre.
- Arranging all elements of business travel from initial request to completion for corporate account clients and preparing and distributing clients' travel documents
- Providing best-in-class customer service that exceeds clients' expectations and projecting a positive attitude with high energy, diplomacy, and creativity in work strategies
- Developing relationships with clients to improve their overall service level and working with a team to ensure worldwide coverage for clients
- Participating in operational projects, trainings, and functions as appointed by your manager or team lead
- Utilizing Global Distribution Systems (GDS) Sabre or Apollo to arrange appropriate segments of travel including car, hotel, air, and rail
- Communicating operating standards, protocols, and core values to suppliers and clients appointed to specific arrangements
- Utilizing proprietary and authorized vendor technologies to manage client profiles, documents, policies, unused ticket management, compliance, and savings documentation
Required Qualifications, Capabilities, And Skills
- At least 3 years of recent experience as a Corporate Travel Consultant/Agent or 3 years within an equivalent position is required
- At least 3 years of full functional use with Global Distribution Systems (GDS) such as Sabre is required
- Ability to use GDS to execute seat assignments and upgrades, and create and send itineraries, ticketing, exchanges, refunds, queue sorting, MCOs, Amtrak tickets, and Phase IVs is required
- Extensive expertise of domestic and international airports and cities, as well as their inherent logistics as it relates to business/corporate travel is required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams, etc.)
- High school diploma or GED equivalent is required
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the "WELL Health-Safety Rating" for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm's current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm's vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
We offer a competitive total rewards package including base salary determined based on the role, experience, skill set, and location. For those in eligible roles, discretionary incentive compensation which may be awarded in recognition of individual achievements and contributions. We also offer a range of benefits and programs to meet employee needs, based on eligibility. These benefits include comprehensive health care coverage, on-site health and wellness centers, a retirement savings plan, backup childcare, tuition reimbursement, mental health support, financial coaching and more. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided during the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
CT $23.63 - $41.64 / hour; NV $21.46 - $36.44 / hour; RI $23.63 - $39.32 / hour; NJ $21.46 - $41.64 / hour; CA $21.46 - $41.64 / hour; CO $21.46 - $39.32 / hour; NY $21.46 - $41.64 / hour; WA $21.46 - $41.64 / hour