- Our client, is seeking a Travel Coordinator, that will arrange hotel/air accommodations for a map expansion team who map cities across the US for their driverless fleet. You should have strong attention to detail, basic technical skills, and excel at organization. Integrity, good judgment, and the ability to work in a team environment are required at all times. You will be expected to keep certain project details confidential.
- Researches and compares available travel and hotel accommodations
- When travel arrangements are approved, make all arrangements and reservations as requested.
- Prepares travel itineraries and distributes travel arrangements and schedules to all appropriate staff.
- Obtains approval from leadership for travel requests and expenses that exceed established limits.
- Processes reimbursements for travel expenses.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Distribute per-diems and keep track of travel spend
- Quickly respond to questions from the Operations Team
- Understand expansion processes and ensure all documentation is up to date
- Communicate with employees and the client to discuss any questions or concerns related to travel and accommodations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of the travel industry and expense tools
- Excellent decision-making skills with the ability to assess multiple options and to identify the best choice to serve a specified goal.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Google Suite or related software.
- High School Diploma Or Equivalent
- Computer literacy
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, ambiguous environment
- Successfully complete a background check
- corporate travel;
- travel itineraries
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.