Who We Are
On Location is a premium experience provider, offering world class hospitality, ticketing, curated guest experiences, live event production, and travel management across sports, entertainment, and fashion. From unrivaled access for corporate clients to guests looking for fully immersive experiences at marquee events, On Location is the premier and official service provider to over 150 iconic rights holders, such as the IOC (Paris 2024, Milano Cortina 2026, LA 2028), NFL, NCAA, UFC and PGA of America, and numerous musical artists and festivals. The company also owns and operates a number of unique and exclusive experiences, transforming the most dynamic live events into a lifetime of memories. On Location is a subsidiary of Endeavor, a global sports and entertainment company.
Endeavor is a global sports and entertainment company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency WME; sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation, sports operations & advisory, event & experiences management, media production & distribution, experiential marketing and brand licensing.
The Travel Consultant provides athletic travel support for our collegiate clientele providing the highest personal service to coaches, athletes, and staff members. The ideal candidate is dependable, and punctual with domestic and international group and individual travel experience. Fully remote, working from your home in the United States.
- Arrange all aspects of athletic team travel including group air, hotel block, and charter bus.
- Arrange all aspects of individual athletic travel including GDS air, hotel, and car.
- Provide emergency and after-hours service to athletics.
- Obtain travel approvals and provide trip planners.
- Must be able to come to work promptly and regularly.
- Must be able to take direction, be professional and work with the client in the same office.
- Must be able to work under the stress of and meet ticketing deadlines.
You Have These
- Prefer knowledge of Sabre or similar GDS.
- Knowledge of general office PC-based programs, including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong judgment and decision-making skills.
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal.
- Group booking experience and knowledge.
- Car and hotel booking experience.
How We Work
Endeavor is at the center of sports, media, entertainment, and fashion and is a largely relationship-based business. To foster an environment of collaboration, develop our future talent, and build on relationships across leadership, peers, and teams, we work from the office 4 days per week/in a remote capacity. We see immeasurable value internally and throughout the core of the businesses we support.
Don’t meet every single requirement? We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Endeavor unites and brings people together in our love of sport, culture, and entertainment. We understand this can only be accomplished when we lead with a lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. As a global company that drives culture, we strive to reflect the world’s diverse voices.
Endeavor is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.