Embark on the next step in your career journey with Direct Travel!
As a key member of the West Region Operations Team, the Corporate Travel Advisor will be responsible for the successful completion of comprehensive, accurate, cost effective travel arrangements for Direct Travel clients within company policies utilizing corporate contracts and preferred suppliers in an efficient and professional manner.
This is an hourly full-time, remote position.
- Completes domestic and international travel arrangements for clients which may include air, hotel, ground transportation, rail and limos
- Supports multiple accounts
- Operates within detailed procedures
- Interacts with traveler or travel arranger and provides 1st level of support for customer service and technical issues
- Ensures compliance of a client’s travel policy while utilizing DT preferred vendors to maximize profit
- Adheres to DT standards in delivering customer service including telephone and email etiquette, and follows prescribed customer service escalation procedure
- Follows company standards regarding procedures, utilization of tools, productivity, accuracy of work, and attendance
- Attends staff and training meetings for ongoing updates in travel industry and office procedures which may require you to work in the office if home based
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company employees to foster and promote a cooperative working environment
- This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, or efforts associated with the position
Passport to Success
- Minimum 5 years’ experience providing domestic and international travel arrangements
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of airline ticketing rules and regulations
- High proficiency using Airline GDS, Apollo
- Proficient in producing lowest logical airfare within client’s policy
- Understands international airfares and international ticketing
- Proficient in Internet searches and online booking processes
- Thorough working knowledge of exchanging, reissue of tickets
- Ability to thoroughly read, understand and follow client travel policies and guidelines
- Thorough understanding of Reading each companies information and following guidelines of their policy
- Previous experience handling VIP clientele
- Excellent communication skills via email and phone
- Superior customer service skills
- Ability to meet and exceed required performance standards
- Accurate and detail oriented
- Work well under pressure and have the ability to deal with change and adversity
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel
- Works well independently as well within a group
In addition to Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits Direct Travel offers an employee rewards and recognitions program, Total Rewards Package which includes Wellness, Sustainability, DE&I initiatives, and Mental Health Support.
Our Brand Voyage: About Direct Travel
Direct Travel is a leading provider of corporate travel management services. The company has been providing travel management for over 40 years, working with clients to develop highly customized travel programs. By leveraging both the expertise of its people and innovative solutions, Direct Travel enables clients to derive the greatest value from their travel program in terms of superior service, progressive technologies and significant cost savings. Direct Travel has offices in over 70 locations across North America and the UK and is currently ranked 12th on Travel Weekly’s Power List. For more information, visit www.dt.com .
Direct Travel is an EOE/AA/Veteran/People with Disabilities employer
If you're ready to chart a new course and advance your career with the valuable moments and travel experiences that await, we welcome you to submit your resume for consideration at Direct Travel.
9:00am - 6:00pm PT