Ciclismo Classico THE Pioneers and Leaders in Bicycle Tour Vacations since 1989, seeks an energetic, hard working and experienced Travel Consultant!
Are you a sales rock star who loves the outdoors, travel? Do you dream of growing your career in the booming and exciting adventure travel industry, the fastest growing niche in the travel business? Are you driven, productive and focused on results? Are you curious, charismatic, solution-oriented and enjoy business development? If you answered a big YES to these questions, then Ciclismo Classico, the leader in international bicycle vacations for 30 years, wants you! At Ciclismo you will share your love of the outdoors, cycling and travel with guests and prospective guests all day long. Based in Arlington Mass, Ciclismo Classico is seeking a special individual who is passionate about cycling, active travel, and the outdoors (and who loves to share this passion with others).
You must be passionate about transforming lives through active travel experiences. You live an active lifestyle that comes with this passion. You love the outdoors and sharing your passion with others. You roll up your sleeves, work hard, and never give up! You are a bold influencer, a natural networker who loves talking to people and who knows how to sell and is not afraid to prove it. You want more than a job, you are unconventional and desire a way of life that will open new doors for many years to come. You have an entrepreneurial spirit that motivates you to build a base of loyal customers who will follow your passionate and engaging consultative sales approach
NOTE: A cover letter sharing your personal story and elaborating on why you are qualified & interested in being a part of Ciclismo Classico MUST accompany all resumes.
The role includes:
• Sales Generation by leveraging leads generated through incoming calls, website forms, brochure requests, referrals and repeat guests.
• Providing exceptional pre-& post-sales support to clients
• Engaging and building exceptional and long lasting relationships with an active and sophisticated prospect and customer base
• Comprehensive knowledge of Ciclismo Classico tours: itineraries, hotels, terrain, cultural attractions and all other trip information to better convert leads to sales.
• Working with our European trip designers to create private group tours and FITs
• Inputing to our marketing team about content and messaging
• Group sales prospecting
• Leveraging Hubspot and Filemaker Pro towards maximizing lead conversion
• Participating in Ciclismo Classico social media platforms to engage with and learn about our guests and prospects
• Representing Ciclismo Classico at rides & events in Boston and other key markets (including some weekends & evenings)
The ideal candidate has:
• 3 to 10 years of sales experience in the travel industry or related fields
• Excellent communication skills: Verbal and written
• First-hand knowledge of Europe (Italy in particular)
• History of meeting aggressive sales goals
• Developing and promoting new business opportunities
• Inspiring top-notch customer service
• Experience with Hubspot, Filemaker and/or other CRM
You should also be:
• Well-traveled in Europe
• An exceptional verbal and written communicator
• Living or willing to relocate to the Boston area
• Available to start immediately
Also a big plus:
• Proficiency in Italian, French or Spanish
• Experience writing email newsletters
• Bicycle tour guiding or leadership experience
• Medical insurance
• Casual, bike-friendly work environment
• Great networking in cycling community
• Participation in an annual Ciclismo Classico European trip
• Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with:
your most recent resume and a cover letter