Work-life balance does exist Join the journey at BCD
Senior Travel Agent - Publicity Entertainment (Remote)
Full time – 40 hour week. Shifts are based on US Pacific Time Zone
You'll be working for Netflix, the world's leading streaming service. With an operation that covers 190 countries and that's transformed so many lives. You'll be dynamic, flexible with both your hours of work and work location and be passionate about providing first-class customer service as you move your travellers around the globe. A love of films, TV, media is a definite plus point as you'll be working closely with Netflix personnel as part of their core support network.
You’ll love the challenge of the fast-paced world of Entertainment travel and will work closely with your network during key stages of Publicity, including promotion of films and series. You will also be a key player in moving talent to and from Publicity events, such as film festivals and award shows. You’ll appreciate that no two days are ever the same and will welcome the chance to play a leading role in the drama. As one of our Entertainment Travel experts, you will be the ‘go-to’ person for Netflix travellers who would be in North America and other global locations.
As a Senior Entertainment Travel Consultant, you will confidently offer expert guidance and be keen to share your knowledge. You will want to assist our clients to perfect their travel plans. You will be calm and reassuring and no challenge will be too much trouble. You will be able to offer hints and suggestions and will enjoy making recommendations. This could be for a great place to stay, the best seat onboard, the latest special offers, or just ways to make their journey run more smoothly. And of course, you'll give our clients all of the necessary data to allow them freedom and responsibility to make informed decisions wherever possible and immerse yourself in the Netflix culture.
Your focus will be
- Accurately and efficiently handling incoming travel requests via multiple channels e.g., phone, emails for Netflix Entertainment. Travel could be for A-listers, VIPs, Talent, Press, and groups.
- Providing creative solutions to ensure the publicists requirements are met
- Being aware of their budgets and offering the best solutions possible
- Understanding the needs of Publicists and travelers, appropriately guiding them to the best solutions
- Handling amendments, cancellations, and schedule changes, including the recalculations of domestic and international airfares
- Handling accommodation, meet & greets, chauffeured cars, lounges, and other VIP services
- Delivering great customer service each and every time, showing your enthusiasm for working with the clients
- Updating Travel Manifests and travel logs
- Ensuring accuracy in itineraries, and back-office invoicing and billing
- Keeping up to date with the changing nature of travel resulting from the pandemic
- Providing visa and country entry restriction guidance
- Working with colleagues in different regions to provide a successful global follow the sun operation
- Previous entertainment travel experience or VIP travel is essential
- A strong working knowledge of Sabre GDS and good fares and ticketing expertise
- Good worldwide geography and keen attention to detail
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously, able to adapt to change
- Ability to work flexible hours – with possible occasional bank holiday working
- Ability to work independently, exercising discretion and judgement
- Proven excellent customer service provision and problem resolution skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Adaptable to aspects of the client culture
- Ability to work with international teams to serve a common goal
- Experience with handling small or large groups would be beneficial
We're a market leader in travel management We help people and companies travel smart and achieve more, and our clients include some of the world's best-known and most innovative business and consumer brands. We operate in more than 100 countries, and the majority of our 10,000+ people work virtually (because a 10-second commute usually makes awesome sense). We're committed to sustainability and to driving success for our customers, our business and ourselves. Learn more about BCD Travel.
Your life at BCD
Working at BCD means connecting, collaborating and celebrating. You'll be part of a virtual, dynamic and flexible work environment that fosters a good work-life balance so you can focus on what makes you happy. But don't just take our word for it! Hear why people join BCD and more about the great perks of Life at BCD.
You'll be offered
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home or remote opportunities
- Opportunities to grow your skillset and career
- Generous vacation days so you can rest and recharge
- A compensation package that feels fair to you, including mental, physical, and financial wellbeing tools
- Travel industry professional perks and discounts
- An inclusive work environment where diversity is celebrated
At BCD Travel we value you, our culture and success is defined by you. We carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors, including your professional background and experience. The salary range for candidates in applicable jurisdictions in the US for the position of Senior Travel Agent - Publicity Entertainment is between $28.75 and $36.25. The actual pay depends on your skills, qualifications, experience and geographical location.
Ready to join the journey? Apply now!
We’re dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about a role, but your experience doesn’t align perfectly, we still encourage you to apply.