Work Schedule: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday 9:00am-5:00pm
Are you interested in joining a team that is continuously innovating to create the best experiences for members? Would you like to work for a company that has been rated a top employer and best place to work across the Northeast year over year? Do you want to be part of a company that is committed to giving back to the community?
At AAA Northeast, as we continue to grow, our mission remains the same: helping and serving is a way of life. It’s why we’ve earned the trust of millions, and why AAA Northeast has remained a resilient and reliable brand for over a century.
Provides administrative support to agents in location(s), including invoicing, contacting members, problem resolution, etc. Provides sales and service to members in the areas of reservations and other Club auxiliary products, including hotel and car reservations.
What You Will Do
- Acts as a travel resource, providing functional assistance to advisors as necessary; process members files upon agent collection of payment, work with members to answer any questions, problem solves and works with management on member service issues regarding reservations, demonstrates relationship building skills; resolves problems with Five Diamond Service, focusing on protecting the AAA brand legacy
- Provides assistance to members for auto travel needs; makes reservations for car rentals, hotels, and airfare, provides appropriate literature to the members to help plan their trips, etc. Educates members on Club auxiliary products,ievisa,sprint,etc
- Assists Travel Advisors with administrative tasks including but not limited to invoicing, preparing documents, call backs, research, events, mailings, concierge services, welcome back cards, etc (when applicable)
- Quality control of travel advisors’ reservations; alerts Travel Advisors of discrepancies or if additional information is needed; processes checks requested if applicable; maintains open communication with travel advisor at all times
- Develops familiarization with vendor sites (tour and cruise) and with internal systems, including processing policies and procedures, making recommendations to management for improved efficiencies to ensure highest possible level of customer service.
- Keeps abreast of changing trends in the travel industry; attends training when needed.
- Performs other job-related duties as required for AAA Northeast; adhering to all applicable policies and procedures
High School Diploma or GED Required and Associate's Degree Preferred
Travel experience Required and Sales Experience Required
Licenses and Certifications
AAA Northeast is proud of our diverse culture, fostered by the many talents, skills, passions, and expertise of our employees. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, or promotion based on race, color, creed or religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran’s status, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, or membership in any other protected class. We thrive when our team members bring their whole selves to work.