Industry Overview: Adventure Travel COVID-19 Health & Safety Guidelines
Adventure Travel Trade Association (ATTA) understands that the Covid-19 pandemic has changed the travel industry. Join ATTA’s technical team, ATTA CEO Shannon Stowell, and Dr. Jim Merlino from Cleveland Clinic, a world renowned healthcare provider, to review the newly released overarching Adventure Travel COVID-19 Health & Safety Guideline and three activity specific Guidelines for trekking, biking, and rafting. A risk self assessment tool will also be shared that creates a common set of language between suppliers and outbound buyers.
What will be covered:
- Overview on the goals of the Guidelines for the industry
- Hear from Cleveland Clinic on how they are supporting the travel industry’s return
- ATTA’s technical experts Fabio Raimo and Tom McShane review the approach and tools and review the activities in brief.
- A review of the Risk Assessment Tool and Safety Management System best practices
- Examples from the industry of next steps and how to use the Guidelines
- Q&A with our experts
This webinar will be recorded and shared publicly. Registration is required.
We recommend downloading the Guidelines and Assessment before the webinar and reviewing.