7 Questions from New Travel Advisors, Answered by Veteran Travel Coaches
Jumping into the travel industry can be a daunting process. There is such a wealth of information, and so many elements to consider, that sometimes it can be overwhelming. What should my agency name be? Do I have to pick a niche? Can I book airline tickets? Which host agency should I choose? The questions seem endless.
At Uniglobe Travel Center, one of our main goals is to help new advisors entering the industry get a rock-solid foundation for planning travel and running an agency, through one-on-one Mentoring. While we can’t answer every question here, we can give you some helpful insights from our experienced Mentors based on some of our most frequency asked questions.
Check out this video with Uniglobe Travel Center’s MentorU Coaches and listen to their advice for new advisors entering the industry.
We’ll cover these top 7 FAQs:
- Do I need to decide on a travel niche before I start my travel agency?
- Can I learn to book group travel?
- Can I take on corporate clients and book air?
- How do I get my first client?
- How soon can I start booking?
- What is the time commitment?
- What continuing education opportunities are there?
For more information on our MentorU program for those new to the industry, please visit: https://www.uniglobetravelcenter.com/mentor-u, and feel free to schedule a Discovery Call to ask all the rest of your burning questions.