Travel Network has been an outstanding host agency for us. We had bad experiences in the past with 2 other hosts. We've used Travel Network as a host for 9 years now and they are the best! We are very self-sufficient but, in the event we need support, Travel Network is right there ready to help. We appreciate all the online tools they provide, very helpful. During the pandemic when our bookings went down to zero for awhile, they still provided support and assistance. If you're looking for a great host, you've come to the right place!
I have been with The Travel Network for about five years as my host agency. I find it to be very well ran, and have had no issues. The payout is timely every month. The website is very useful and there are no fees. I have learned a lot on my own just by navigating the site. If you do have questions, the staff will direct you and have been helpful with questions. This is not a hold your hand type of agency, so if you are experienced in travel industry, then it will definitely work for you.
I feel its the best host agency, no trouble at all, get paid on time, and easy to track commissions, 85% comission is fair, nothing else to pay ever. Prompt service and documents get sent on time. Dont doubt it. Vacation Central is the one.
- HEY TRAVEL FRIENDS -
So You Wanna Know About Vacation Central / Travel Network.
- First A Little About Myself, and Why I'm Taking Time Out Of Another Busy Day As A Travel Agent!
• My Name Is Kenny Mark, and My Agency Is: Stars Vacation Agency.
• I Started In This Wonderful Home Business Since 1999, But Didn't Really Take It Serious Till 2005. I Started Out On The Wrong Foot With A Travel Agency Called "JoyStar" Maybe You Might Have Known Of Them, and When The Government Went After Them I Tried Another Host Agency, and Then Another - All Looked Better Then PBJ - "NO-SO" It Was A Travel Agent Convention In Las Vegas That I First Heard Of Vacation Central / Travel Network...
- I Now Know Some Have Good Things To Say About A Host Agency, and Some Have Not So Good Things To Say.
- BUT - Here's Why I'm Taking Time To Share My Thoughts With You, and Thats Because VC and TN Won't Boost About Or Offer All The Fluff, Trying To Get You In. (I Like That About Them)
- With Other Host Agency's I Never Felt My Travel Agency Was Mine, I Was Nickel and Dime'd To Death - (Well It Felt Like It)
- Here I Know and Feel That Stars Vacation Agency Is All Mine, I Just Use Vacation Central's Numbers and Large Grossing Agency Specials!
- If You Want A Hand Held Host Agency, Be Careful, Because You'll Be Where I Was Some Time Ago.
- Vacation Central Has Everything You Need To Be Successful, If Not They Will Point You In The Right Direction!
- Take It From Me: KENNY MARK HOUCK - President / CEO Of Stars Vacation Agency - VC / TN Is The Place You Wanna Be If You Truly Want All The Tools The Big Guys Have, and It's Free...
- It's Not Hard To Figure Out - Is It...
- BTW - There's Enough True Travel Agent Friends Here, If You Have Questions and Can't Find The Answer! (Just Ask)
- FYI - What Other Business Is So Much Fun, and So Many Happy People, and Opportunities Included Everyday - and We Get Paid For It (°•°)
I have been with Vacation Central for over 10 years. If you are looking for an agency to handhold you, you are in the wrong place. Their charter is to provide you the tools to be successful such as many travel partners that you could not get as a small agency. They also do an excellent job helping the agency grow if you need support putting together a website or for any other hosting. As far as your location, if you are doing substantial business with them, they are willing to get you additional exposure to the cruise reps. You cant beat this for getting great commission as a small agency and for having a central point for all of your information needs such as promos and groups. As far as commission, they have never been late and pay promptly at the same time each month. They have an excellent commission tracker too.
I agree with the last review above, there's no hand holding, find them to be slow in communication when you ask a question or need something. I do like the commission so it's a trade off. One odd thing is I'm in Texas and my BDM is in New Jersey so I feel I get left out of FAMS, events, info etc in my home port of Galveston.
I have been with them for a few years now. If your looking for the personal touch, it is not here. They have an incredible array of suppliers which all pay them top commission levels, bookable websites or bookable links you can add to your own website. They have zero training, but they point you in all the right directions to train on your own. No hand holding here. They pay on time and have just all the back office support you could want.Commission tracking is a breeze. There are no fees to start or stay, but you have no E&O insurance. They send out a newsletter every Friday which is full of tips, training links and specials for just about every major supplier. However with all this great stuff, they lack training you about how to work with them and if your new this is not really the place to start unless you are a real self starter. They pay 85% commission which is great an no monthly fees which is even better they stay out of your operations, but on the other hand you feel like your only a small part of a very large organization. I think they would benefit from offering a lower commission program for new agents but offer them some training in return, they also should get an agent forum.
Sign up for a free account to submit reviews.