2023 CLIA Cruise360
2023 CLIA Cruise360
April 18 – April 23, 2023
Greater Fort Lauderdale / Broward County Convention Center
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Our biggest professional development event of the year, Cruise360 features a week's worth of professional development, ship inspections, networking and the latest industry trends.
As the largest and only official conference of the cruise industry, Cruise360 brings together travel professionals, cruise line representatives, ports & destinations, industry suppliers and CLIA preferred partners for a truly panoramic view of the cruise industry.
About Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA)
CLIA is the world's largest cruise industry trade association, providing a unified voice and leading authority of the global cruise community. On behalf of its members, affiliates, and partners, the organization supports policies and practices that foster a secure, healthy, and sustainable cruise ship environment, promoting positive travel experiences for the more than 30 million passengers who have cruised annually. The CLIA community includes the world's most prestigious ocean, river, and specialty cruise lines; a highly trained and certified travel agent community; and widespread industry stakeholders, including ports & destinations, ship development, suppliers, and business services. CLIA represents 95% of the world’s ocean-going cruise capacity, as well as 54,000 travel agents, and 15,000 of the largest travel agencies in the world.
The organization's global headquarters are in Washington, DC, with regional offices located in North and South America, Europe, Asia, and Australasia.
- CLIA is the global organization that fosters our members' success by advocating, educating and promoting the common interests of the cruise community.
- CLIA represents the interests of the cruise industry community.
- 50+ Cruise Lines – From ocean to specialty cruise ships, CLIA lines represent more than 95 percent of global cruise capacity.
- 350+ Executive Partner Members – As key suppliers and partners to the cruise lines, executive partners play a major role in the successful operation of cruising, including ports & destinations, ship development, suppliers and business services.
- 13,000 Global Travel Agency and 50,000 Travel Agent Members – Our travel agency members include the largest agencies, hosts, franchises and consortia in the world.
- CLIA Cruise Lines serve nearly 30 million passengers annually.
For more information on CLIA, click here.
For discounted Cruise360 registration, join CLIA today.