Host Agency Details
- 2015 Sales:
- $25-49.9 million
- Host Type:
- Host Only
- Beginner Agents, Experienced Agents
- Members Of:
- ARC, CLIA, IATA, NACTA, OSSN, PATH
- # of Contractors:
About Incentive Connection Travel
When choosing a Host Agency, look for one that:
- Is large enough to give you the benefits of strong industry ties and support, but not so large that you get lost in numbers.
- Will not attempt to steal your clients
- Is financially stable
- Has been in business a long time and pays commissions on time, every time
- Ask if you are allowed to work directly with supplier BDMs. Are you isolated and/or limited to the questions you can ask a supplier?
- Is there co-op money you can tap to help you with your marketing programs?
- Are you continually made aware of industry happenings, promotions and events, or are you on your own to get this information?
- And, most importantly, cares about you and your success
Support When You Need It
In these less than optimal times, agents need strong support. Through our close supplier relationships, Orbitz, Travelocity and Expedia are no longer impediments to closing the deal. Our agents can offer the same prices with a smile, and the personal service the Internet agencies do not.
Since we have no retail trade nor do we charge a fee, our business model is 100% based on agent support with the philosophy that if the agent does not succeed, neither do we.
Being part of a mega franchise company might sound intriguing, but they are highly regulated and limit what you can and cannot do within your own business. You are an Independent Contractor, and as such, are governed by the IRS rules for ICs. You are entitled to run your business in any way you choose (within the guidelines of the industry and good business practices), build your business to the max and should you decide to leave, your clients go with you..not stay as a house account of your former Host Agency.
Ensemble is one of the world’s most respected consortia. It is member agency owned and can therefore offer greater discounts, programs, higher commissions and benefits because all profit is given back to its member owned agencies in the form of these higher commissions and programs that we fully pass on to our agents.
Some of the Ensemble Programs we offer at no cost to all our agents are: the Select Traveler, where you can offer group rates on a one cabin sale, convenience of a Host on board, complimentary private cocktail party, bottle of wine, free Shore Excursion(s), robe or other pillow gifts…all in your name as your clients agent and at no cost to you; Agent Port; and Trams ClientBase. Plus, the best Host Agency Support in the industry.