The Crew Travel Coordinator fulfills XO travel requirements in a timely and cost-effective manner. This includes creating hotel, air, and car reservations for crew members, sales, and executive staff.
- Secure reservations for XO crews including, but not limited to, air, hotel and ground transportation in accordance with company supplier contract requirements and internal policies.
- Book travel for sales and executive teams as required.
- Book travel for crew training as directed by Training Department.
- Manage travel for pursers as required.
- Secure and manage block-inventory of hotel rooms.
- Maintain calendar of events in frequently-visited XO cities to proactively secure crew accommodations in advance of potential sold-out situations.
- Coordinate with Aircraft and Crew Scheduling teams during severe weather
- Assist with Crew Scheduling on crew transition and non-transition days.
- Interface with XO Finance department on hotel/air/ground transport contracts.
- Assist as requested with company events and meetings.
- Assist with analysis and preparation of company metrics as requested.
- Assist the Director of SOC as requested.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Aviation/airline operational knowledge preferred.
- Sabre or other CRS experience strongly preferred.
- Must be willing and able to work various shifts, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Dynamic and energetic spirit coupled with a strong desire to create and win
- Highly detail oriented with excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical and organizational skills
- Self-starter who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a team environment.
- Proficient with PC and Microsoft Office (including Word and Excel)
- Ability to learn new computer programs quickly.
- College degree preferred
- Department: Operations
- Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Reports to: Senior Director, SOC
- FLSA Classification: Non-Exempt
- This position is not approved to work remotely