48,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We’re not just engineers. We’re a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet’s toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.?
Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success. For more information, visit Worley.com
New Energy Offshore Wind is currently looking for a Travel Coordinator to join our team based in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk on a 3month fixed term staff contract (with the possibility of term being extended).
This is a hybrid role with combination of working at home and in the Great Yarmouth office.
The role of the Travel Coordinator is to oversee, assist and book all necessary transportation for the company personnel and associated communication in line with project requirements.
- To book travel in line with project requirements and budget costs
- To liaise with personnel and communicate all relevant travel details
- Become proficient user of TMC, Corporate travel system
- To evaluate incoming travel requests with cost analysis to ensure we always book the most cost effective and efficient option
- To ensure the travel log is completed appropriately, ensuring any changes are reflected correctly
- Where required liaise with training department to ensure correct travel arrangements have been requested
- Support members of the travel team as and when required
- Responsible for ensuring travel inbox and requests are organised, delegated and completed appropriately
- Liaise with other members of Worley Wind to plan for necessary travel activities
- Secure lowest form of accommodation/travel as and where possible
- Source cost effective rental accommodation for long term projects
- Review and approve travel related invoices
- Carryout travel on-call duties on a rotation basis
- Relevant travel and industry experience
- Experienced working in similar role
- Proficient use of travel booking tools and systems
- Strong organisation and communication skills
- An Administrative or similar qualification to NVQ 3 or equivalent
- 5+ GCSE Grades A-C
- Able to work as part of a team and adjust to different challenges
- Resilient multi-tasker
- Able to organise and work with minimal supervision
- Keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability
- Able to get on with others and be a team player
Working hours 08:30am-17:00pm Monday to Thursday / 08:30am-16:00pm Friday
What We Offer You
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
Jan 4, 2023
Mar 6, 2023
Reporting Manager Title
Head of Operations