Do any of these ideas get you fired up?
- Accelerating your corporate agent career with one of the fastest growing companies in travel
- The stability of an established company combined with an exciting startup atmosphere
- Being at the heart of our growth story while building your knowledge in the world of corporate travel
- Being a part of a company committed to monster growth, but thinks people first, profits second
- A culture passionate for people and the places they travel
If you said Yes!, keep reading, you may be a great fit to join our growing organization.
WorldVia Travel Group is a travel media and sales company with five distinct lines of business
- Travel Media
- Corporate Travel Management
- Vacation Travel Sales
- Humanitarian and Mission Travel Sales
- Independent Travel Advisor Hosting
WorldVia Travel Group has grown 65% PER YEAR since our current leadership team joined in 2015, but it’s time to crank it up even more. Great talent is at the heart of our expansion strategy and we need rock stars to join our Corporate Travel team who want to propel their career forward and share our passion for our clients and their travel needs.
In this role, you will have the
- Opportunity to shine working alongside a team of experienced, forward-thinking team members who are down to earth, like to have fun, but take winning seriously
- Enthusiastic support and a systematic approach for building your sales and corporate travel knowledge
- Chance to make your mark as our company expands while enhancing our reputation in the travel community
- Ability to drive your career to the next level as part of our Training & Development Program
- Cooperate with clients to determine their needs and advise them appropriate of destinations, modes of transportation, travel dates, costs and accommodations
- Book transportation, make hotel reservations and collect payment/fees
- Utilize preferred vendors to maximize profit, and ensures compliance with the clients’ travel policy.
- Enter data into our software and maintain client files
- Stay fully informed on all airline rules and regulations, tariffs, and fare requirements
- Proven work experience as a corporate travel agent
- Excellent knowledge of computer reservations systems, Sabre GDS system and e-travelling
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of pricing rules, exchange transactions, and procedures.
- Understanding of travel requirements (visas, passports and immunization requirements)
- Sound knowledge of domestic and international travel trends
- Employer-Sponsored Medical and Dental Insurance with Employee Contribution
- Fully-Funded Life Insurance (1x salary) & LTD (Long-Term Disability Insurance)
- Optional Employee-Paid Vision Insurance and STD (Short-Term Disability Insurance)
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- 401k (up to 4% Company Match)
- Paid Time Off