Are you passionate about Los Angeles, London, and Paris and love to tell others about your latest discoveries?
Are you hungry for success and results driven?
Do you enjoy taking up new challenges?
As a Guest Sales executive based in Los Angeles you will handle new and existing inquiries from potential guests, looking to book a home away from home, providing a warm and personal service to each one of them. Using your strong negotiation skills and city expertise, your aim is to turn inquiries into bookings, prospects into guests, and new guests into repeat guests. Last year, over 10,000 guests stayed in our properties in London and 94% of them said they would recommend Veeve to a friend!
We are Veeve.
We provide our guests with a more authentic city experience while giving our hosts an opportunity to make some extra money from their property.
Since we founded Veeve (as Vive Unique) in 2011, we’ve been matching thousands of visitors to London and Paris with hundreds of characterful city homes—and now we have just launched in Los Angeles. We offer our guests a curated collection of properties, each carefully prepared and cared for by our local hospitality teams, and with concierge on demand. For our hosts, we offer an effortless way to earn income when they’re not using their homes.
With recent strategic investment by global hotel and holiday rental specialists, Wyndham, and with support from our existing investors, Smedvig Capital, we are at the beginning of an exciting journey to expand Veeve internationally.
Everything is taken care of by Veeve from housekeeping to property management and around-the-clock customer service. Comprehensive insurance is included as standard. For guests, the service is popular with families and business travellers who want a more comfortable experience with the convenience and comfort of a professionally managed service – a cost-effective alternative to staying in a hotel or serviced apartment.
Our goal is to make home sharing as easy as possible, creating memorable experiences around the world…and we’re building a team of great people to help get us there!
- Sell the value of our service and the comfort of our curated portfolio of homes in London, Paris, and Los Angeles to convert as many incoming inquiries from potential guests into bookings as possible
- Negotiate between guests and homeowners to get terms agreed to for larger dollar bookings
- Liaise with operational departments in case we need to make an exception to get a booking across the line
- Process bookings and update information in the system
- Manage your pipeline of guest inquiries at various stages with diligent follow up
- Cultivate relationships with previous guests to increase our repeat rate
- Occasionally check in guests to our homes in Los Angeles so you can become more familiar with our product and service
- Help with other areas of the operation as the need arises
- Bachelor’s degree from a good university
- At least 2 years of sales experience
- Foreign languages are a plus
- Flexible schedule as the standard working hours will be 12pm-8pm (to cover once the London team has gone home at 8pm), 5 days a week and will include some weekend days, according to the team rotation
- You’re ambitious, hardworking and entrepreneurial, and feel at home in a fast paced start up where you can stand out and make a difference each day
- You are a warm, confident and articulate communicator, who can build rapport quickly with new clients by phone
- You strive for success in everything you do and you’re not afraid of putting in late nights or working weekend shifts to hit your number
- You are proactive, hungry and committed to chasing down every lead that comes in
- You are passionate about London, Paris, and Los Angeles and have a good ‘local’ knowledge of Los Angeles and its neighbourhoods
- You have a ‘roll-your-sleeves-up’ attitude and are a genuine team player who is willing to help and get involved in other areas of the business where necessary
- You are committed to delivering a first-class customer experience
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive health benefits
- Training to become an expert in our London and Paris markets
- Opportunity to be on the ground floor of a new market for an established international company
- We want you to have the right tools for your job, so we will provide you with a company laptop and other necessary tech equipment
- A fun and collaborative office environment in a modern co-working space
- End of summer and end of year parties
- Monthly happy hour
- New hire, birthday, and Veeve anniversary celebrations