Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation . As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
The Travel Coordinator is accountable for managing and booking travel for our speakers, such as hotel, air, and ground. This role is the primary liaison between internal and external stakeholders as well as our agency partners.
What You'll Do
- Regular point of contact for internal stakeholders and agency partners for all inquiries and requests
- Responsible for coordinating speaker travel, fees, and expense
- Plan and execute all travel arrangements in accordance with the client’s business rules and compliance guidelines
- Maintain accurate records and financial details for all programs, as it pertains to ground, air, and hotel travel
- Responsible for maintaining HCP travel profiles within Concur with the most up-to-date information
- Provide monthly reporting and analytics
- Maintain current knowledge of appropriate regulations, e.g., OIG, PhRMA Code
- Successfully manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Familiar with health sciences and regulated environments
- Knowledge of Veeva and Concur is preferred
- Prior travel agent experience preferred
Nice to Have
- B.S. or B.A. degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3+ years
- Bilingual is a plus, but not required
- Fundamental knowledge of Veeva Commercial Cloud Content and Engagement product suites is preferred; including by not limited to Veeva CRM, Veeva Vault, Events Management, and Engage
#BI-Remote Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world. Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.