Vacations To Go would like to invite you to join our family We have earned a stellar reputation with every leading vacation company in the world through years of excellence in sales and service. We are looking for positive, motivated and energetic sales professionals who will provide unforgettable customer service while selling dream vacations Our employees come from a variety of backgrounds but have one thing in common--they love to make people happy You will build long lasting relationships with customers all over the world from our headquarters in Houston, Texas A background in travel isn't necessary, just your desire to learn. Your days will be fast-paced and rewarding, both personally and financially, and we'll provide you with all the support and tools you need to succeed.
What Vacations To Go has to offer:
- No cold calling--all calls are inbound, all leads are provided.
- Uncapped earning potential--earn $40K-$125K+ selling fun
- Fun atmosphere with relaxed dress code.
- Fantastic travel perks and bonuses.
- Full benefits including insurance and 401K.
- Build your client base while earning $3300 per month guaranteed for the first 5 months, or commission, whichever is greater.
- Great people--We have the industry's best team of travel sales professionals
- Career advancement opportunities.
What you'll do as a Vacation Sales Consultant:
- Sell international vacations (cruise, tour or resort) to clients calling in from our website and provide service after the sale.
- Become a destination expert and help guide our customers based on their needs and preferences.
- Offer excellent customer service to develop your own personal book of business.
- Build long-term client relationships.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Internet and computer savvy (extensive phone, computer/Internet use).
- Experience in sales and/or customer service OR 4-year college degree.
- Must be able to commute. This is a full-time, in-office position, located in the Houston/Galleria area.
- Experience in commission-based sales environment.
- Client/Account Management experience.
- Experience in a fast-paced environment.