We are looking for an experienced Travel Advisor to add to our Host Agency support team.
Amadeus or Sabre knowledge is required, as well as ability to work a flexible schedule, including some nights, weekends and holidays.
We assist and coach our independent contractor travel advisors in all aspects of travel.
Candidates must have:
- Minimum of 5 years of Amadeus or Sabre experience (recent)
- Proven ability to troubleshoot air, car, hotel bookings in GDS.
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of airline ticketing and pricing rules.
- GDS queue system and processing of exchanges, voids and refunds.
- Knowledge of group air ticketing requirements.
- Excellent communication skills and follow-through.
- Follows company procedures, guidelines, and standards in PNRs, utilization of tools, productivity, accuracy of work, and attendance.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays from home (as needed)
- Working knowledge of all aspects of a travel agency
- Team player, self-motivated and positive attitude
- Top-notch customer service and technical skills
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance