Are you passionate about the travel industry and seeking a #workfromhome position offering great base pay plus bonus & incentive? Are you an dynamic Sales Professional who loves to help people? Ultimate Staffing is seeking upbeat and outgoing candidates interested in remote sales and customer service positions!!! If you feel the job description and requirements below are a fit, please apply directly via the instructions on this page or contact your local Ultimate Staffing office at 954.489.7474. Please email your resume in MS Word or PDF format to email@example.com prior to calling.
- Work efficiently and diligently from a remote work location.
- Answer incoming telephones calls from customers and verify account information.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media.
- Assist with processing orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Advise on company information.
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
- Answer questions about certificates terms and conditions.
- Inform customer of deals and promotions.
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Utilize the system to track all call dispositions.
- Ability to use multiple booking tools to make a travel reservations.
- Hospitality/Travel & Tourism or telephone sales background.
- Quiet and dedicated home office space with direct internet access.
- Ability to use Windows operating system to navigate between various windows.
- High School Graduate or GED.
- Minimum 1-year Call Center Experience.
- Bilingual English/Spanish.
- Sabre experience a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org