Do any of these ideas get you fired up?
- Turbo-charging your career with one of the fastest-growing companies in the travel industry
- Having the stability of an established company combined with an exciting startup growth atmosphere
- A culture passionate for people and the places they travel
- Being a part of a company committed to providing Legendary Support™ to its customers
If you said Yes!, keep reading. You may be a great fit to join our growing organization.
WorldVia Travel Group is a travel marketing and sales company with four distinct lines of business:
- Travel Marketing
- Independent Travel Agency Hosting
- Corporate Travel Management
- Humanitarian and Mission Travel
Before the coronavirus pandemic, WorldVia Travel Group grew at an average of 65% per year, and today we’re rebounding with amazing speed.
Travel Quest Network is WorldVia Travel Group’s largest business unit and one of the largest travel agent host agencies, with nearly 3,000 member agencies across the United States. Now, it’s time to crank it up even more!
Great talent is at the heart of our expansion strategy and we are looking for superstars.
In this role, you will have the:
- Opportunity to shine working alongside a team of experienced, forward-thinking team members who are down to earth, like to have fun, but take winning seriously
- Chance to make your mark as our company expands while enhancing our reputation in the travel community
- Enthusiastic support for your continued professional and personal development
- Partner with the Executive Team to design and fully develop the Education Product strategy to attract new member agencies and support the success of existing member agencies
- Partner with subject matter expert departments to design, develop, and execute the Education Product and Event strategy and offerings, including a variety of live and virtual full courses, mini-courses, education events, and specialty training opportunities
- Lead development of curriculum for courses, classes, and conferences, along with other education material
- Design, execute, and oversee the credentialing and member agency certification program
- Mentor departmental subject matter experts in the areas of professional education and effective communication
- Respond to member agency concerns and questions regarding Education Products and Events, and general professional development
- Collaborate with Supplier Relations department to align travel supplier partners as Education Product and Event sponsors.
Experience and Qualifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in designing, developing, and executing professional learning products
- Dynamic presentation skills and experience interacting with both large and intimate audiences
- Excellent computer and content creation skills
- Effective time management and self-accountability
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ Years education development and management experience
- Flexible work environment; Remote and hybrid options
- Employer-Sponsored Medical and Dental Insurance with Employee Contribution
- Fully-Funded Life Insurance (1x salary) & LTD (Long-Term Disability Insurance)
- Optional Employee-Paid Vision Insurance and STD (Short-Term Disability Insurance)
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- Paid Time Off