Do any of these ideas get you fired up?
- Jump-starting your career with one of the fastest growing companies in travel
- The stability of an established company combined with an exciting startup atmosphere
- Guiding new entrepreneurs as they launch their travel business
- Being a part of a company committed to monster growth, but thinks people first, profits second
- A culture passionate for people and the places they travel
If you said Yes!, keep reading, you may be a great fit to join our growing organization.
Travel Quest Network is one of the largest travel agent host agencies with more than 2,000 member agencies across the United States, and, we’re still growing! Help kick off our member agency’s entrepreneurial journey by joining our Agency Development Team.
Independent travel agents join a host agency to empower them with education, back-office tools, deeper supplier relations, and better commissions. You will play an integral role in the success of our member agencies.
In this role, you will have the:
- Opportunity to shine working alongside a team of experienced, forward-thinking team members who are down to earth, like to have fun, but take winning seriously
- Chance to make your mark as our company expands while enhancing our reputation in the travel community
Travel Quest Network is a part of WorldVia Travel Group. WorldVia Travel Group is a travel holding company with with three distinct lines of business:
- Independent Travel Agency Hosting
- Retail Consumer Travel Marketing
- Corporate Travel Management
·We're seeking a high energy, enthusiastic and hard-working Agency Development Coordinator to communicate Travel Quest Network’s value to prospective new member agencies. This role will be responsible for selling new member agencies on our benefits and ensuring that prospects are a good fit for our programs.
·This role is part of our Agency Development team and reports to our Director of Operations and Sales.
- Source new member agency sales opportunities through inbound inquiry response and lead follow-up
- Communicate benefits and value of our agency hosting programs to prospective members
- Close sales and achieve monthly quota
- Continually strive to stay up to date with competitor offerings to keep the team competitive in the market
- Collaborate with other members of the Travel Quest Network and WorldVia teams to continually update lead generation content and brainstorm new, creative ways to generate leads
- Work with Agency Development and Marketing teams to develop and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message
Experience and Qualifications
- 1 year of hands-on sales experience
- Strong phone presence
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service best practices
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Experience using a CRM and the Microsoft office suite
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work both collaboratively and independently