Rovia, an industry-leading travel and lifestyle service provider, is currently sourcing for a Sr. Luxury Travel Advisor to be based in our Plano headquarters or remotely from home. Rovia powers exceptional travel and lifestyle products and experiences across the globe in a fast-paced environment. If you are prepared to grow your career, wear multiple hats, and be part of a growing team with a focus on exceptional service, this may be the role for you.
Rovia is a member of the world’s leading luxury travel organization, Virtuoso, and specializes in the luxury leisure travel market.
- Book travel for high ranking members
- Provide excellent customer service to all members wishing to schedule vacation travel
- Responsible for processing client inquiries and providing efficient and accurate travel details as required
- Arrange all types of domestic and international travel for air, car, hotel, transfers and activities utilizing a variety of Vendors and Booking Systems
- Be the ‘go to’ Travel Advisor our customers need by providing expert travel recommendations
- Ensure exceptional customer service while coordinating travel policy responsibilities; effective use of computer systems and phone call management
- Build and leverage relationships with peers while coordinating interdepartmental responsibilities
- Research and curate client travel inquiries and conduct necessary follow-up to ensure customer needs and sales goals are met
- Effectively serve multi-cultural travelers and handling multiple clients
- Build client relationships by taking incoming calls
- Meet or exceed established sales targets by executing sales strategies and call prioritization
- Work within GDS to secure flights, hotels, and car rentals for members as requested
- Engage in team meetings and/or training sessions to build knowledge base and awareness of company initiatives
- 5+ years of travel industry experience, with at least 2 years focused on luxury leisure travel
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 5+ years of Sabre experience, any GDS experience is a plus
- In depth knowledge of world geography including the fastest, most cost effective and preferred routing options
- Multiple language skills are a plus
- Previous experience working in Virtuoso network highly preferred
Rovia develops global travel and lifestyle products with industry-leading companies around the world. Our business fosters mutual success through the power of three key elements: inspiration, innovation and integration. Rovia proudly offers competitive salaries and benefits including but not limited to Medical, Dental, Vision, Life / AD&D, FSA, 401K and a robust vacation and holiday package.