A leading luxury travel agency is seeking a General Manager / Director of Administration to join their team of professional travel advisors. The position is based in Chicago, IL. This role will be responsible for working closely with the CEO to manage the overall agency. Specific job responsibilities will include ensuring a professional and respectful workplace, developing and managing analytics to drive efficiency and streamline processes, and managing both strategic partnerships and talent. The position reports to the agency CEO.
- Be a leader: Act as a role model for all advisors to support a healthy and collaborative office culture: ensuring the utmost professionalism, exhibiting good judgement, and a customer-service focus
- Encourage innovation: identify areas to increase administrative efficiencies and develop solutions to implement
- Think strategically: drive strategic planning for the company; plan, implement and manage the company s short and long term strategy internally, as well as develop and manage relationships with strategic partners
- Manage talent: Oversee 2 travel agency offices; manage at a high level and develop and track policies and procedures
- Grow the bottom line: identify and review reporting to track Key Performance Indicators to drive top and bottom line growth, employee productivity and satisfaction, and client satisfaction and referrals
- Optimize technology: negotiate and actively manage contracts (computer, internet, phone, cable) to ensure efficiency, identify any issues and manage routine maintenance
- Minimum 10+ years of business leadership experience (operational, financial, strategic)
- Proven success in a management or business leadership role
- Proven mentorship experience
- Problem solving, team player attitude
Analytical Skills And Experience With Business Analysis
- Proficient with Microsoft excel and reading financial statements
- Exceptional customer service skills
Luxury travel industry experience not required Responsibilities are not limited to those outlined in this description and you may perform other negotiated duties to meet the ongoing needs of the company. Rollinglobe and its clients provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, disability, sex, national origin, genetic information, or veteran status.