We are looking for an experienced Corporate Travel Manager to join our team! As the Corporate Travel Manager, you will be the go-to person and responsible for the planning, development, and implementation of the corporate travel policy. In addition, you will monitor all the travel at our company, book tickets, reconcile expenses, and communicate with other employees.
A corporate travel manager doesn’t just handle travel arrangements. They should be strategic thinkers and able to create travel policies according to the company’s needs. If you add excellent people skills, organizational ability and a great deal of professionalism, then you’re someone we’d like to meet.
- Champions the globalization and expansion of the program to include deployment of the corporate travel policy, approved travel management company, and contracted travel suppliers.
- Evaluates and identifies global travel program opportunities from a strategic perspective, including the ability to develop, prioritize and implement plans to meet the organization’s core strategic goals.
- Ensures operational effectiveness and compliance in the organization’s global travel program.
- Understands local travel culture/differences and local tools and systems.
- Works closely with the Travel Management Company and preferred travel vendors for opportunities to optimize the program and resolve issues.
- Regularly monitors travel vendor performance and contract compliance.
- Understands industry trends for developing future program and cost savings strategy.
- Develop effective ways to audit and action feedback from users and key stakeholders.
- Maintain an online booking tool.
- Keeps abreast of information on current developments and industry news
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Proven experience as corporate travel manager
- Knowledge of international travel regulations, customs, and currencies
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and negotiation skills
- Well-organized and reliable
- Hands-on experience with international travel regulations and currencies
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Experience establishing and negotiation supplier contracts with air, car, and hotel
- Demonstrated leadership skills to guide and influence stakeholders
- Proven ability to lead significant travel-related projects including new business and system implementations