A Travel Agency… with a Twist
Pack Up + Go plans 3-day vacations around the United States, but our travelers don’t find out their destination until the day they depart. We’re revolutionizing domestic travel by using the element of surprise to heighten how American travelers perceive and experience their country.
The Travel Operations Manager will manage the core component of the business - our trips!
They will interact directly with our travelers, hotels, and handle the day-to-day coordination of getaways.
Act as account manager for trips
- Before trips depart
- Review + analyze traveler survey
- Book travel and accommodation for trips
- Book activities for trips
- Communication with travelers
- Manage all customer-facing emails
- One week before departure, day of trip, during trip, follow-up after trip
During rotating weekends and after 5PM on weekdays, act as primary point of contact while travelers are away in case of questions, concerns, etc.
- During business hours, assist Customer Experience Manager with traveler needs when necessary (9AM-5PM EST Monday-Friday)
- Handle check ins for flights
Work with interns/freelancers to coordinate specialized itineraries
Who are we looking for?
Pack Up + Go is looking for an effective, professional, and personable communicator who has impeccable attention to detail, and works well in high-stress & fast-paced situations. We strongly prefer candidates with direct customer service experience and previous roles in the hospitality or travel industries. Candidates must have the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and customer needs.
- This role will be full time, 40 hours/week, with alternating weekends on call for trips.
- Office hours are 9AM-5PM Monday-Friday
- Flexible vacation policy.
- The Travel Operations Manager reports directly to the Director of Travel Operations.
- This role will receive $45,000/year, paid twice monthly.
- We offer a SIMPLE IRA account option, matching up to 3% of employee contribution.
This role is based in Pittsburgh, PA. All applicants must be able to work in our Pittsburgh office.
If interested, please submit your resume with references to email@example.com.