Medpace is a full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO). We provide Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Our mission is to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through its scientific and disciplined approach. We leverage local regulatory and therapeutic expertise across all major areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, employing approximately 3,500 people across almost 40 countries.
- Coordinate company travel needs within the constraints of the travel and entertainment policy;
- Ensure reporting compliance with Airline Reporting Corporation requirements;
- Utilize airline reservation system and online booking tool to coordinate travel arrangements;
- Develop effective solutions for employee travel needs and concerns;
- Supports Global Meetings & Events and Patient Concierge Travel Coordination;
- Maintain compliance with SOPs and policies;
- May be responsible for other projects and tasks as assigned.
This will be an office based position in Denver, CO.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a Travel Agent/Travel Coordinator position;
- Previous work experience in Corporate Travel is preferred;
- Previous experience using Sabre is required;
- High level of customer service is required, appropriate phone etiquette, maintaining confidentiality and attention to detail are very important;
- Experienced with Microsoft Office 365 products, specifically Outlook and Excel;
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter, well organized and able to work both independently and in a global team environment;
- Demonstrated ability to quickly interpret policies and apply learned procedures and principles in the performance of core job duties;
- HS Diploma or equivalent required;
- Must be willing to work varied shifts between the hours of 8a-6pm M-F and potentially “on call” after business hours.
When you join Medpace, you become part of a team dedicated to supporting the development of ground-breaking drugs and devices. Our employees provide hope for those living with debilitating diseases. We invite you to be a part of something that is impacting millions of people around the globe while enjoying a competitive total compensation and benefits package and internal growth opportunities.
- Medpace historically named a Top Cincinnati Workplace by the Cincinnati Enquirer
- Medpace ranks amongst top CROs for site ratings across all 10 important attributes including CRA training, preparation & organization, accessibility of staff, open communication, and ensuring timely drug availability
- Continually recognized with CRO Leadership Awards from Life Science Leader magazine based on expertise, quality, capabilities, reliability, and compatibility
What To Expect Next
A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications and, if interested, you will be contacted for an interview.
EO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vets
WARNING: Please beware of phishing scams that offer opportunities with Medpace in exchange for sending money. These scammers pose as legitimate employees from actual companies. Please be advised that a Medpace employee will never ask you for a credit card, send you a check, or ask you for any type of payment as part of consideration for a role with our company. All of our careers require that you first complete an online application and go through some sort of interview process.
Apply for this job online Apply