Candidate must possess excellent communication, documentation and planning skills. Responsible for accurately and efficiently handling incoming requests via multiple channels (e.g. phone, email, etc.). Must be knowledgeable in international faring and complex international itineraries. Applicant must also have the ability to multi-task and be extremely detail oriented. Works well under minimal supervision. Competitive salary, health, dental, life, 401k plan and complimentary airline tickets. In office and/or virtual position. Professional yet relaxed atmosphere. Qualified candidates need only apply at HR@hmhf.com .
- Minimum 3 years International Corporate Agent experience.
- Proficiency in Worldspan is preferred but, not necessary.
- Ability to demonstrate personal and organizational integrity.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must show applied knowledge and understanding of all rules and requirements for booking international travel such as, visas, passports, immunizations, etc.
- Must have an understanding of consolidators.
- Ability to interact with executive level decision makers
- Operates within detailed procedures under minimal supervision.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and changing priorities.
- Ability to work flexbible hours.
- MSOffice skills.
Submit your resumé to HR@hmhf.com .
For over 40 years Hamilton, Miller, Hudson & Fayne Travel Management Corporation (HMHF) has been servicing the global travel needs of businesses of all sizes. With the advent of our proprietary travel technology and corporate travel expertise, we are able to maximize our corporate clients’ business travel investments through the development of an efficient and effective customized travel program. HMHF believes in building strategic partnerships that are inspired by service excellence, reliability, and integrity.