The Corporate Travel Specialist will interface, as directed by her or his supervisor or manager, with customers via telephone, email, IM, printed correspondence and in person; determine destinations, dates, and modes of travel, types of accommodations; provide information regarding travel documents and visas; advise costs and alternatives to meet customers’ travel objectives. The Corporate Travel Specialist will become generally familiar with the types of identification, personal information and legal documentation required for travel, and resources for verifying the same.
This role may be eligible for an incentive, commission, bonus, or a discretionary bonus program based on the company’s financial goal achievement and individual performance.
We are excited to announce that we are offering a sign-on bonus opportunity with this role payable at 90 days provided deliverables are met.
Schedule is 10:30AM to 7PM EST
- Book air, car, and hotel, in addition to invoicing and ticketing, using the SABRE reservation system.
- Learn how to use the internet to research destinations, accommodations, travel advisories, reviews, and costs to best meet customers’ travel objectives.
- Consult regularly with her or his supervisor or manager to assure the proper prioritization of daily tasks to achieve timely completion of all travel arrangements including ticketing, invoicing, and accounting related to the same.
- Deliver exceptional customer service to all ASTG customers
- Greet all customers with enthusiasm
- Provide consultative service to travelers and travel arrangers throughout the booking process
- Complete all reservations in an accurate and timely manner
- Escalate all customer service issues to a supervisor or manager before an attempt at resolution is made.
- Must possess a minimum of two (2) years’ experience as a full-time travel agent, booking domestic and foreign travel, using public and private carriers
- A minimum of two (2) years’ customer service experience, preferably in the travel industry
- Exceptional/above & beyond, proactive customer service approach
- Some travel industry knowledge is required
- Novice to intermediate skills in using Sabre reservation system to include some knowledge of GDS formats, short cuts, enhancements, and pricing
- Corporate travel experience required
- Experienced with handling multiple accounts
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to embrace change and be adaptable
Internova Travel Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We make employment decisions without regard to age, race, religion, national origin, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation and gender identity or any other protected class.