Aloha! Four Seasons Resorts Lana'i is seeking a Lana'i Travel Advisor- based in Los Angeles.
JOIN OUR 'OHANA
The Lana'i Travel Advisor sells the Four Seasons Lana’i resorts and sets the tone for our guests pre-arrival and inspires the irresistible attraction to our island as a luxurious and adventurous vacation destination. Lana'i Travel Advisors will build a positive rapport that lasts beyond the first inquiry. The Lana’i Travel Advisor will be an effective communicator and listener, a strong salesperson, and will perform all tasks necessary to ensure success in the day-to-day operations. The Lana’i Travel Advisor handles all aspects of guest reservations, provides information about the resort, resolves guest concerns, and provides professional service to gain high level of guest confidence and satisfaction. We are seeking a self-motivated, driven individual who possesses strong verbal and written communication skills, a desire to create unique and memorable experiences, a team player, and is able to identify opportunities to capture revenue.
- Must maintain knowledge of the island of Lana’i, the two resorts, guestrooms, activities, package options, and amenities of the properties.
- Receive inbound and make outbound sales calls; Answer guest’s requests and offer the guest options for activities during their stay.
- Answer inbound calls and emails in a timely manner; identifying opportunities for additional revenue capture.
- Execute follow up email introduction to Lana’i Experience planners to assist the guest in activities planning.
- Assist the Lana’i Experience Planning team and management as needed with guest profile management, obtaining arrival and departure times, and adding shares in OPERA, booking packages, and other tasks as requested by management to set the activities team up for success.
- Must be detail orientated and take great care in serving the guest requests obtaining all guest data, including share names, ages of children, and any essentials that will anticipate their needs and record them in Golden profile management.
- Review arrivals reports to identify guests for outbound sales efforts (i.e. up selling web reservations, etc.)
- Complete administrative tasks such as managing online reservations, email communication and timely follow up, taking deposits, wholesale reservations, Reservations Review, and Run Trace reports.
- Interact with essential operations departments professionally to ensure guest needs are met and to deliver a superior guest experience.
- Ascertain guest inquiries and demonstrate resourcefulness in providing solutions.
- Learn, embrace and implement the Aspire sales funnel, maintaining an average monthly score of 85%.
- Assist as needed with new hire training, job shadowing, cross training, and ongoing team development as requested by management.
- Assist with any projects and tasks as requested by management team.
Candidates must have valid work authorization for the U.S.
Please note that due to the large number of responses we receive, only candidates being considered for the above position will be contacted for an interview.
FOUR SEASONS RESORTS LANA'I
On this pristine island, Four Seasons Resorts Lana’i provides a one-of-a-kind experience - presenting both ocean and highlands landscapes and balancing a sense of tranquility with an abundance of recreational activities. In our exquisite Resorts - frequently listed among the world's finest - Four Seasons combines the very best of Lana'i. Four Seasons Resorts Lana'i has been named Best Hotel in The USA by U.S. News & World Report, the global authority in rankings and consumer advice, in 2020 Best Hotels rankings. As an employee of the Four Seasons Resorts Lana'i, the opportunities are endless and so are the experiences!
Learn more about what it's like to work at Four Seasons Resorts Lana’i, visit us:
FOUR SEASONS HOTELS & RESORTS
Four Seasons is dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and the highest standards of hospitality. The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees – people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service. At Four Seasons, we believe in recognizing a familiar face, welcoming a new one and treating every one we meet the way we would want to be treated ourselves. Whether you work with us, stay with us, live with us, discover with us, we believe our purpose is to create impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime. It comes from our belief that life is richer when we truly connect to the people and the world around us.
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons, visit us:
What To Expect
- Competitive Salary & Wages
- Competitive Benefits
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Complimentary Accommodation at other Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
- Complimentary Dry Cleaning for Employee Uniforms
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- Employee Recognition Programs
We look forward to receiving your application, mahalo!
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf