Corporate Travel Senior Agent- Virginia, US
- Voted in the Top 20 Great Places to Work, we make it our priority to keep our people feeling their best — with fun perks, strong benefits, and a real commitment to providing a work/life balance.
- We’re proud to have created an environment where our people can share their incredible passion for travel and global cultures while making sure every client receives top-notch service and the best experience possible.
- As a company who places great value on equal opportunity, our goal is to make sure we continue to empower the careers, aspirations, and ambitions of our people.
This role will have you arranging domestic and complex international travel for busy executives including air, car hotel and ground transportation. Before you begin your role, you will spend one to three weeks (paid) training remotely. This program will boost your knowledge, train you on contract airfares and sharpen your Sabre skills. Our corporate travel agents handle the air, car, rail and ground transportation bookings as well as the ticketing, changes and the exchange and queue management. You will also need to offer exceptional customer service to satisfy our business traveler’s needs. We encourage our Corporate Travel Agents to study the travel polices of our corporate accounts and develop a relationship with them so when our valued business travelers have the need for business travel arrangements, they rest assured that their business travel needs are in the hands of a dedicated team of Corporate Travel professionals they trust and are on a first name basis with.
Our business hours are 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM EST Monday – Friday
A typical schedule will include a 40-hour work week with five 8-hour shifts. Be prepared to work an evening shift until 7:00 PM once or twice a week.
What You Will Need
- Experience in Corporate Travel required
- Sabre skills required
- Experience with complex international fares strongly recommended
- Experience with complex ticketing & exchanges is preferred
- Professional & service-oriented mentality
- Impeccable business acumen
- High attention to detail
- Geography and international destination knowledge are necessary.
- Must have the ability to effectively multi-task while maintaining professional rapport with corporate clients.
- Candidates should possess decisive and successful problem-solving skills.
- Strong written communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Skilled in usage of a personal computer and various software packages
- Online booking tool knowledge preferred
- Strong technical skills
- Ability to work independently
- Benefits IncludeGenerous remuneration structure
- Travel perks/discounts.
- Health & Wellness Programs and Employee Financial Wellness Services
- Generous paid-time off policy
- National/International Award Nights and Conferences
- Diversity & Inclusion initiatives
- Benefits including vision, medical, and dental
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k program with partial match
- Employee Share Plan
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Fun and flexible work environment
- Proud Corporate Social Responsibility platform through the Flight Centre Foundation and Brighter Futures program supporting nominated charities through Workplace Giving, Volunteering and Fundraising.
- Employee giving program
- Annual Charity Trip
- Office Environmental Program
- 1 Volunteer Day per Calendar Year
Any offer of employment in the USA that would require you to attend an office location or company event is contingent upon providing proof of Covid-19 vaccination prior to your start date, subject to approved medical and/or religious exemptions, in accordance with applicable law.
Location – Virginia, USA
The role can be performed onsite, remote or on a hybrid schedule, in compliance with the Company’s Remote and Flexible Work Policy.
This position may be performed remotely anywhere within the United States except the State of Colorado.
For this position, we anticipate offering an annual salary of $50,000-$58,000 depending on relevant factors, including experience, geographic location and performance. The annual salary range listed represents the total compensation package, excluding benefits, but which includes achievable commission and incentives.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
Our number one philosophy? Our people. Flight Center Travel Group USA’s promise is to provide an environment with equality of respect, dignity and opportunity for all our employees. We value an inclusive and supportive workplace which truly reflects the diversity of our society.
We are an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer committed to providing a barrier-free pathway throughout our recruitment process. We welcome accommodation requests to help make our hiring and onboarding experience as accessible as possible. Please advise us about accommodation needs at any point by contacting our Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org