We're looking to hire a Corporate Travel Counselor to work in our client's office of New York City. This position is responsible for the successful completion of comprehensive, accurate, and cost effective travel arrangements for our client.
- Domestic and International booking and ticketing, including car/hotel reservations
- Every traveler is a VIP
- Passport/Visa procurement experience preferred
- Ensures compliance of a client’s travel policy while utilizing DT preferred vendors to maximize profit
- Adheres to DT standards in delivering customer service including telephone and email etiquette, and follows prescribed customer service escalation procedure.
- Follows company standards regarding procedures, utilization of tools, productivity, accuracy of work, and attendance
- Attends staff and training meetings for ongoing updates in travel industry and office procedures
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company employees to foster and promote a cooperative working environment
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Physically work in the client offices located in the financial district of New York City.
- 5+ years of corporate agency experience
- Experience in handling VIP’s
- GDS (Apollo) and online booking tool (Concur) experience
- Must demonstrate industry knowledge
- Ability to meet and exceed required performance standards
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Assisting with expense reports through Concur
- Credit card charges related to travel
Our Employee Benefits and Perks:
- Health Plan options
- Vision, Dental and Life Insurance Plans
- Fitness membership discounts
- Employee Reward and Recognition Program
- Training and development opportunities
- Generous PTO + Holidays
- 401k and employer contribution
- Travel perks, including dedicated travel teams to book discounted travel
- Employee discount programs, including pet insurance
- Employee referral bonus
- Plus more!