We are looking for a Travel Coordinator who is experienced in booking company hotels and flights, along with other travel for companies who operate in multiple states. The ideal candidate will be able to multitask and work at a very fast paced. Proficiency in MS Office and Outlook is required.
DEEM is a mechanical and electrical company centrally located in Indianapolis, Indiana with satellite offices throughout the Midwest down to the southeastern United States. DEEM offers HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, Refrigeration, Industrial Piping, Building Automation, and Sheet Metal Installation and Services.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Responsible for negotiating short term stays and booking online hotel reservations.
- Responsible for accurately documenting and tracking hotel reservations.
- Regularly compares hotels to update any discrepancies.
- Responsible for following up on invoicing that is incorrect.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment.
- Ensure company policies, safety policies, and work processes are followed and in compliance.
- Complete assigned tasks within required time deadlines.
- Responsible for prompt response to incoming calls and return of voice messages.
- Responsible for booking company flights for all employees
- Ability to do price comparisons and analytics for flights and hotels
- Individual must be proficient with MS Office. Should have a solid background with MS Outlook, Word, Excel and Access.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Customer Service – FOLLOW up! – be sure that your requests have been received and are being completed; Check for accuracy in pricing; Responds promptly to requests;
- Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive manner; Listens; Gets clarification; Responds well to questions
- Must have a clean driving record and possession of valid driver’s license
- Must be willing and able to pass a drug screen and background check
- High degree of accountability
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact effectively, professionally, and collaboratively with internal and external clients
- Close attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to manage multiple assignments with changing priorities
- Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation (PTO - up to 3 weeks, based on number of years of industry field experience)
- Six paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Short term and Long term Disability Insurance
- 401k with generous company match