The Employee Travel Coordinator is responsible for managing the employee experience by responding to employee inquires and coordinating Company Business and Leisure travel for employees in a timely and professional manner.
- Provides guidance to managers and employees regarding travel policy and procedures related to flight privileges and Company business travel.
- Makes reservations for Company business travel and follows-up with customers concerning travel plans and makes adjustments as needed.
- Answers employee questions over the phone, emails and books one-way, return, and connecting flights to desired destinations.
- Assists with employee communications related to new policy and procedures such as travel and employee program initiatives.
- Reviews flight pass applications and new hire paperwork and inputs information into the system.
- Answers incoming calls and respond to employee emails in a timely and professional manner.
- Assists new employees with on-boarding questions and processes HR paperwork.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent computer and customer service aptitude.
- Strong problem-solving, organizational, and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to learn new technology to service customers.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to employee questions in a professional manner.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience preferred. One (1) to two (2) years of customer service/call center experience is preferred.